Chapter 3 - This Is Halloween /side1/

Kevin's POV:

I stand behind my counter like always having my usual hard day. The day is Halloween and the day I will confess to Streber.

I had to deal with so much this day. I saw the door opening and the people I wished it wasn't were walking in. The annoying pumpkin and skeleton kids.

Before they could even walk over to the counter my life flashed before my eyes and I said "oh, no."

I started walking up to them repeating "No no no no no no no" while saying repeating that still I started to push them back to the door.

The kids looked confused and then the pumpkin one said "Aw, just want a free candy can"

"Not today!" I Tell them. I turn to them saying "You bring me SO much trouble" and the kids look more confused. "When have we done that?" The skeleton asked.

Without thinking I already started listing everything "I've got nightmares about you, you gave me 'SUGAR', got me attacked by your DOLL, and not long ago got BLOOD all over the place, that I had to clean up all DAY"

"Kevin, that was just fake blood" the pumpkin said innocently. "Fake or not, YOU always bring me trouble!" I tell them looking at the window.

A red devil looking man was standing out there and I point at him while turning my head to the kids "SEE, that's TROUBLE!" I said as I realize who it is.

The man started to walk inside and I took the kids behind me. "K-k-kids, why is he following you?" I asked them. "I don't know" the pumpkin says. "he's been following us, maybe he wants candy" the skeleton speaks.

We heard footsteps behind us so I turned to look at it. It was Rick. He dropped the box of candy when the devil man took out his knife. "I quit" he said as he walks back inside.

"Wha- what? No! Come back!" I pleaded to him. He wasn't coming back, of course.

I looked around me and saw a gum ball machine. I decided to spill the gum balls everywhere so he would trip.

I did it but he just brushed them away with his foot like it was nothing. I wave of more fear rushed over me as I started to run but I stead slipped on the gum balls myself.

The kids came to make sure I was okay. As that happened the man went to pick up the gum balls from the floor and started to eat them.

I picked myself up and and told the kids to get outside and quickly. We all ran outside and I closed the door behind us.

I was boiling in Rage after that and the kids were just caring about getting the candy instead of their safety.

I picked up a box of candy and throw it at them. They looked amazed of the candy and just ran of.

Rick walked over to me. "Do you Desk with this everyday?" He asked me. "Uhh, kinda" I told him. There was a sudden loud noise and I went into my defense mode thinking it was the devil man.

Instead it was a kid dressed up as the man. I felt a little relived until they told me that kids were stealing some candy. I ran back inside as quick as i could.

At least this day can't get any worse, can it?