"Mik- Mike we cannot to skip for this." Will tried. "You hate first period." Mike replied. Will grinned and rolled his eyes. "Okay you're right. But next time after class." Will responded.

Mike smiled and continued kissing him. That somehow turned into a make out session.

-

They waited in the bathroom for a bit before coming out. Max and Dustin were at the lockers talking about how they already hated the school day. Mike and Will walked over and opened their lockers. "Hey guys." El came up.

"Hi El!" Max and Dustin greeted, Mike and Will smiled at her. "Hmm. Both have shiny lips. It's a bit obvious what they did." El pointed out. "You should be used to it by now." Mike rolled his eyes.

"Class skipper." Will murmured and closed his locker. "Hm? What was that? Are you not the person who skipped school to go to the park?" Mike asked, Will glared at him. "In my defense, we wouldn't have gotten in trouble if Troy didn't say, 'see ya fuckers' " Will replied. "Yeah right." Mike replied and grabbed his backpack after shutting his locker.

"They forget we were here." Dustin muttered. "No we didn't, we just don't pay attention." Mike spoke. "Rude." Dustin spoke. "I have to go to second early because the teacher has beef with me." Mike started, he walked away after saying bye to his friends. Wills eyes widened and he put his hand over his heart and made an offended sound.

Mike turned around and chuckled. "I didn't forget, love." Mike kissed his cheek and ruffled his hair. "You better not." Will muttered. He went to class after. Max looked at Will for a second."I'm starting to think that they're too innocent to fuck." Max muttered.

"Maxine!" El dragged her arm to next period.
Will rolled his eyes and went to class. Dustin shrugged and went to his class.

-

After school they all hung out at the park.
"Hey where's Will?" Mike questioned. "Uhm look up." Troy replied. Will was in a tree. "What the hell." Mike murmured. "Uhm. It has come to my attention that I am unable to move." Will spoke. "Okay uhhh. Climb onto the branch next to you." Mike tried. Will just jumped down and landed on his feet somehow.

He dusted off his shirt and gave a smile to Mike then sat down. Mike just looked to the side in pure shock. (😦) "What the fuck." Mike muttered. "Oh him jumping out of trees is normal." James pat his back and went over to his boyfriend who was currently jumping on benches.

"Riley get down." James started. Riley turned around and got down. "What's up?" Riley asked. "I don't need you getting hurt right now." James replied. "Awh your worried?" Riley teased. "Shut up." James muttered.

Riley wrapped his arms around him. "Awhh my baby is worried." Riley kissed his forehead. "You're a dork." James spoke. "Maybe." Riley started tickling him and obviously he laughed.

to be continued...
i just finished my morning breakdown<333