2.

third person

Of course opposites day came and the party didn't forget about the plan. They came to school early and put the fake bugs in his locker. Yeah it was a little mean to be putting something he's terrified of in his locker but he's bullied them for three years. He deserves it right..?

-

They just waited for Will at the locker next to his. Will came in the school with his little goons behind him. He walked up to his locker and opened it. Multiple bugs fell out and Will screamed. Will covered his mouth and stared at the bugs on the floor.

He looked over at the five who were quietly laughing. Will looked pissed and was about to walk over but James pulled him back. "I get your mad, but leave them alone for today. It's fake bugs okay?" James comforted. Will angrily sighed and slammed his locker shut. He glared at them before walking away.

"I will annihilate them tomorrow." Will whispered, but loud enough for the the party to hear him. "That wasn't good." Dustin muttered and walked to first period.

-

After the periods the party decided to stand up to Will and his friends. They walked up to them and they stopped talking to each other. "What." Will said aggressively. Mike knew one of Wills weaknesses. He tapped Wills nose and Will passed out. No one knew why that happened, it was like an off button.

Troy caught him before he fell and looked at Mike. "Dude what the hell—" Troy started before James cut him off. "Let it go. Will is fine he just passed out." James said as he clearly ignored the five people in front of him.

Mike shrugged and turned around to see his friends snickering. They walked away as if nothing happened.

-

"Dude he made Will pass out, now what?" Riley worried. "Give him to me, I know how to wake him up." Angela said. She whispered something in his ear and he shot awake. "What." Will said. James eyes widened, "Who the hell made me faint?" Will questioned.

"Wheeler." They all stated as soon as he asked. They were all intimidated by Will in a way, I mean he could hurt you but not physically. Just words, he would never actually hurt someone to the point they were bleeding.

Will was heated at this point, he hated people making him pass out on purpose, and he couldn't do anything about it. He just stormed off to his next period.

-

wills pov

I went home after a horrible day of school. And I had to have a horrible day at home too. I open the front door and see my father in the living room watching tv with lots of empty beer bottles on the coffee table. Lonnie looked at me and smiled. "Hey kid your home! Now get me more beers." Lonnie yelled. I sighed and nodded, I couldn't tell if he was happy I was here or not.

I got three beers out the fridge and gave them to Lonnie. I walk to my room and slam my door. I plop onto my bed and scream into my pillow.

The thing i'm mad about is the fact I don't hate Mike. I'm supposed to, my dad says I don't need to be friends with queer's because it's wrong. Right?

I just grab my sketchbook and a pencil. I start drawing on the paper, basically lost in my own thoughts and world.

-

After I complete my drawing I throw the book somewhere in my room. I get off my bed and grab an oversized shirt and some pajama pants. Yea it's 3:58 but I'm tired as hell.

I take a minute to think for a bit.

if I bully mike then my father would finally see me as a son.

I'll continue to be rude to them even though I hate it so much but it's for the best.

-

"How did you know where his 'power off' button was?" Dustin asked. "I saw Troy do it a few times." Mike explained. "Ohh."

They all went home and Mike had to go to the store for his mom. He had to get salt, he hated going shopping for his mom because she was so difficult. 'Michael the other one not that one!'  or 'No Michael I said go back.' It was annoying to Mike.

When he got to the store and he saw an oddly familiar face. He finally identified that it was Will. "Hi can I buy this?" Will asked politely. "Of course sweetheart!" The woman at the counter said, she had a southern accent with ginger hair and a yellow dress with a brown apron on top of it.

"That would be $6.28!" The woman said. Will gave her the money. "I love your dress, it looks amazing on you." Will complemented. "Thank you sweet pea! Have a nice day!" The woman said. She gave him some change back before he walked away.

When Will turned around his whole face expression changed. He looked sad almost. A car outside honked multiple times. "Okay Jonathan!" Will yelled. He had a pack of beer in his hands so of course Mike was confused but he decided mind his business and get the salt his mother asked him for.

After ten minutes of trying to get the salt his mom wanted he came home and gave the salt to his mom. He went upstairs and walked to his room. He sat on the bean bag chair in his room and grabbed his phone, it was filled with messages.
"Mike"

"mIkE!!!"

"Mike did you do the homework?"

"hello?"

"MICHAEL."

"MIKEEJDJHD I FORGOT TO DO THE HOMEWORK AND IM SCREAMING PLS HEP ME LIKE PLS IM GONNA FAILK"

Mike shook his head and put his phone back down. He got off the bean bag chair and changed his clothes to comfy ones. "Michael!" He heard a voice from downstairs. Mike groaned and got off the chair and went downstairs.

to be continued
bear with me guys. it gets bett- oh who am i kidding 😪