4.

The next day at school Will was completely out of it. He remembered to do one thing though. He walked up to Mike and his friends. "Can we please not do this today?" Lucas groaned. Will shrugged. "I don't know. But what I do know is putting bugs in my locker gives you major consequences, keep one. Eye. Open." Will threatened. He walked away with his friends.

"Dude what are you gonna do?" Troy asked. "Nothing, i'm just gonna watch them grow paranoid as they think about what I said." Will responded. "Ohh. That's good." Riley said. "Of course it is." Will muttered.

-

Like Will said the party was looking out for themselves because they didn't know what Will would do, and it didn't help that Will kept giving them death stares. It made them feel like something was gonna happen right then and there. Mike wasn't so worried about it.

Max went to her locker and picked up a note, 'Look behind you.' the words on the note said. She turned around and saw Will waving at her as if he was up to something. She turned back to her locker and waited a couple seconds. She turned back around and he was gone. "Okay your hallucinating, you're hallucinating, you're hallucinating." Max whispered to herself.

-

At lunch Will and his friends sat at a table as his friends talk. Will hit James arm and pointed to the door. "He might be dumb, but he's kinda shagadelic." Will muttered. James eyes widened. "Mike? Really?" James whispered. "I mean he's okay, but he is cute." Will responded. James just nodded. "Wait so why do we bully them again?" James asked, " 'satisfaction' " Will lied. "Ohh."

-

"I can't tell if he's talking about you, or planning something." Max muttered. Mike noticed and looked over to Wills table. He saw Will looking at him, when he stopped he nodded at his friend and gave him his phone. I look back at the party. "Not sure." Mike said then sat next to Lucas.

"Nope, i'm not eating that. That's disgusting." Will protested. "C'mon try it!" James tried. Will shook his head. James tried to give it to him. "No." Will muttered. "Troy tried to force feed him. "I'm not a dog! I'm not a dog!" Will exclaimed. "Don't fight it c'mon it's just a pb&j!" James tried. "I'm allergic!" Will yelled. They stopped for a second. "Are your being serious?" Troy asked. "nope." Will said and he ran out of the lunchroom.

"We're stupid." Troy said and went after Will. James shook his head and started talking to Riley and Angela.

•••

Will entered the class. He looked as if he was in thought. "Will your late." The teacher said. "Thanks for stating the obvious, please shut the fuck up." Will responded. Lucas's jaw dropped. "nah, he wasn't playing." A kid in he back muttered. The teacher stayed quiet. "I don't get payed enough for this." The teacher muttered and started teaching.

Will sat in the back of the class, probably to listen to music without the teacher seeing. He put his headphones in and turned on music. He took a book out and started drawing something.

Mike looked over and saw Will in his own world. He was just drawing, he made a slight face of annoyance and erased something. Will looked up and Mike looked away instantly. Will went back to drawing didn't mind.

-

After class everyone rushed out except for Will. "Will are you gonna leave?" The teacher asked. "Oh uhm. Yeah." Will said and put his stuff away and walked out. He walked up to a teacher and talked for a second. The teacher gave him something and Will left the school.

-

wills pov

After I left the school I went to the lower school. I went inside and walked up to the desk. "Hey Will!" The woman at the front desk greeted. "Hi!" I replied. She gave me a paper and I went to a classroom. "Will!" A bunch of kids yelled. "Hi guys! So what do you want to learn about today?" I asked. "Drawing!" They answered.

I put my bag to the side, "Okay, let's start then!" I say and get paper for everyone.
I give them paper markers. "Can we draw flowers?" A girl with blonde hair asked. "Yeah of course!" I answer. She laughs and sits down.

-

"Okay little artist! We're drawing flowers!" Will exclaimed. The kids cheer. "Okay so draw a line." Will said. They all listen and draw lines. "Now a circle." Will says. They draw a circle. "Okay now five long upside down U." Will said. They all listen and draw them.

After they finished it was almost time to go home. "Oh I have to go." Will said looking at his phone. Little 'awh's filled the room. "Don't be sad, you guys get candy before I go!" Will exclaimed, the kids cheered and Will gave them all two candies.

-

Will went back to his school and went to class. He walked up to the teacher and gave the pass back. Will sat down and listened to the teacher sense he missed a whole ten minutes. El didn't know hey he was late but he just was.

After class Will went to his locker and opened it. He had a small mirror on the door, he fixed his hair a bit and put his books away. He grabbed more books for his next class. He has six more minutes until class so he decided to just go on his phone for the time period.

Everyone went to class and sat in their seats. Mike was talking by to Max, they literally never talked to each other. But if they did it was just insults that were obviously jokes.

"Children!" The teacher yelled. "Old guy in suspenders!" Will yelled from the back of the class. The class bursted into laughter. The teacher stood there with a 'well damn' expression.

to be continued
yes i do need to end it like that<33