"Hmmm... Pai.." Phayu moaned.

He sucked Phayu's neck, leaving trails of hickeys as he continued to stroke Phayu's cock faster.

"Shit.. ahh" Phayu tensed as he came all over Pai's hand.

Pai raised his hand and licked Phayu's cum. The other was trying to get the tie of his hands but Pai stopped him but putting his fingers in front of Phayu.

"Suck it" Pai ordered, Phayu blinked but didn't deny his command.

He opened his mouth and slowly sucks on Pai's finger. Pai, in turn thrusted his fingers in and out of Phayu's mouth. Once it was wet enough, he slowly took those fingers and inserted one onto Phayu's hole. He tensed up a bit, not used to the feeling of something inside him. Phayu only had 1 relationship in the past but he always topped. This was the first time ever he bottomed for anyone, but he knew he would never do this for anyone other than Pai.

"You okay?" Pai asked.

"Y-yeah. Just feels a bit weird" Phayu replied.

"Should we stop?" Pai asked, scared of hurting Phayu.

"You do no such thing!" Phayu said, making Pai chuckle.

"Then... I'll just turn that pain into pleasure then"Pai said as he pushed another finger in and kissed Phayu on the lips to silence him.

Phayu moaned into Pai's mouth, but kissed him back. Pai slowly thrusted his fingers in and out of Phayu's hole.

"Hmm. Yeah... Pai.." Phayu moaned.

Pai deepened the kiss, inserting his tongue into Phayu's as he continued thrusting his fingers into his lover.

"Shit, you're so hot Yu" Pai moaned.

"Aah... Pai , I want.. you" Phayu moaned in between breaths.

He didn't have to tell Pai twice, his cock has been twitching the moment they arrived the house. Pai licked his lips as he opened Phayu's legs wider and position himself at his lover's entrance.

"Please Pai, I need you" Phayu pleaded.

Pai kissed Phayu's thigh before looking at his lover and then slowly pushing his cock inside. Phayu closed his eyes and gripped the pillow as he felt Pai invading his insides. Inch by inch,he advanced until he was fully inside Phayu.

"You okay?" Pai asked.

"Unh. Give me a second" Phayu said, as he tried to get accustomed to Pai's cock in him.

He then looked at Pai and nodded, signaling that he can finally move. Pai nodded as well and he slowly moved his cock, careful not to hurt Phayu.

Phayu moaned, music to Pai's ears. He started moving in and out, adjusting his pace.

"Hmm.. yeah.. shit.." Phayu moaned.

Pai started thrusted faster and harder until: "Fuck!" Phayu moaned loudly indicating Pai found his sweet spot.

Pai smiled as he felt Phayu wrap his legs around his waist, pulling him closer. Encouraging Pai to pound him into pleasure. Pai pulled Phayu up, his head in-between Phayu's bound hands as Phayu was gently seated on Pai's cock and lap. Phayu felt Pai's cock inside him, throbbing and hard. He felt full, Pai smiled and kissed Phayu's lips. The other kisses back but moanes into Pai's mouth with each and every thrust.

"P-Pai! Ahh.. so... good.." Phayu moaned loudly.

"You feel so good Ai'Yu" Pai said as he kissed Phayu's neck.

Pai thrusted into Phayu harder and faster, each thrust eliciting a moan of pleasure from Phayu's mouth.

"Fuck! I'm close" Pai cursed out as he kept thrusting harder.