Hisashi's expression darkened as he listened to his son's account of the events. He turned to the two teachers standing before him and asked in a stern voice, "What action did U.A. take in response to these incidents? And, more importantly, was that boy expelled from the school?"

Aizawa shook his head in response. "No, he is still attending the school," he said, noticing Hisashi clenching his fist. "However, that is because of my misunderstanding."

"Misunderstanding?" Hisashi repeated, his tone incredulous. "What exactly is there to misunderstand here, Mr. Aizawa? From what Izuku has just told me, expulsion seems to be a justifiable consequence. Unless, of course, you're suggesting that my son is lying."

Aizawa shook his head in response. "No, I am not suggesting that your son is lying. It was a mistake on my part. I had misunderstood the dynamic between Midoriya and Bakugo," he explained, his tone apologetic.

Aizawa went on to explain how he believed Bakugo was the victim in their relationship and how Izuku had been the one taunting and provoking him to get a reaction. He had thought that Izuku was taking advantage of Bakugo's rash attitude to turn others against him while playing the hero in front of their eyes. As a result, he ignored Bakugo's mistakes on various occasions, thinking that Izuku was the instigator in all of them.

Meanwhile, Izuku who was sitting next to his father, listening to Aizawa's explanation with a stunned expression on his face. He couldn't believe that Aizawa had thought he was the one instigating the problems between him and Bakugo. He didn't understand how Aizawa had come to this conclusion when he was doing everything in his power to avoid even looking at the boy.

"Wow...just wow," Hisashi said with a stunned expression. He turned to his wife and said, "You know, Inko, when you told me a few months ago that U.A. might not be the best school for our son, I thought you were being overprotective. But after listening to all of this, I think you had a point back then."

"Mr. Midoriya, I urge you to consider all options before making any decisions regarding young Midoriya's future," All Might pleaded.

Hisashi turned to All Might and replied, "Very well, All Might. Please provide me with the options then," he said, before turning to Aizawa and asking, "Why don't you start by telling me what is going to happen to this Bakugo boy?"

Aizawa shook his head. "I cannot say for certain, as it will be decided after the meeting that Nezu is going to have with Bakugo's parents this afternoon," he explained. "But I can assure you that he won't go unpunished this time."

"No offense but I hope you understand that after what you just told us, Mr. Aizawa, your reassurance doesn't hold much weight," Hisashi said bluntly, and Aizawa silently nodded in agreement.

"Wait, a meeting?" Izuku asked, his confusion evident. "What kind of meeting are you talking about?"

All Might and Aizawa exchanged a quick look, silently communicating about what they had discussed earlier. "While we were looking into the situation between you and Bakugo, we also found some troubling things that happened between you two in middle school," Aizawa explained, noticing Izuku's eyes widen in surprise.

However, what Aizawa just said was just a cover-up to hide the fact that they had received a mysterious disk from a mysterious guy which mysteriously vanished this morning. First, They didn't want to scare Izuku by letting him know that everyone in Class 1A knows about his past with Bakugo, and they were also keeping the fact that One for All is now an open secret amongst his classmates. And second, they didn't want to look like idiots babbling nonsense, in front of the Midoriya family.

"What troubling things are you talking about?" Hisashi asked, turning towards his son. "And why am I hearing about this from outsiders instead of from you, Izuku?"