MARRAIGE CONFIRMED

Xiaonai's POV

My mom blackmailed me to come here. I'm not ready to marry anyone right now. But I trust my parent's choice they won't let me marry just any girl and we are just meeting the girl so it's alright.

Nai was all ready and waiting for his parents to come out.

Nai- how much more you will need to get ready??

Mom- why are getting so impatient?? we will need another 30 mins.

Nai- then I'm going outside for a bit.

I saw a garden and decided to go there. There was a girl sitting on the bench she should be around my age she was so simple but beautiful.

She brought a ice cream but gave to a kid she is also kind hearted... I was just staring at her without noticing anything else...

Weiwei's POV

Why is this man staring at me like that? It's been 20 mins now he is looking handsome but i think he is a pervert.

Weiwei went near xiaonai and asked him why were you staring at me like that. Xiaonai felt a little awkward.

Nai- I wasn't looking at you. I was looking at the scenery with a cold look on his face.

Weiwei- oh Okk. I'm sorry I thought you were looking at me. 

she went away from him and sat on the bench. 

He asked her why is he calling him a idiot and she replied sweetly," I wasn't talking to you" I was talking to someone else."

Nai found her very cute yet smart. They both were enjoying teasing each other. Suddenly Weiwei's phone rang it was her mom.

Weiwei- hello mom...

Mom- where are you?? you  said you were in the garden get back here right now.

Weiwei- yes...yes... I'm coming right now...

And Weiwei went back to her parents. soon after Xiaonai also went back.

Weiwei reached in the private room with her mom where the Xiao's were waiting. To her surprise they were none other than her professors. As Weiwei was topper they immediately recognized her. She greeted them and sat on a chair .

After sometime Xiaonai came in the room and greeted Weiwei's parents.

She was shocked to see that it was that man who was staring at her...

She was getting nervous...

Xiaonai was smirking looking at how nervous she was.

Half an hour passed, their parents  were having a normal discussion. However there were two people who was occasionally stealing glances at each other.

"Weiwei and Xiaonai why don't you go talk to each other privately. Weiwei told us there is a nice garden you can go out and have a talk with each other" Weiwei's mother said.

and they both left for the garden.

After walking for a while. Xioanai decided to break the ice between them.

"So. You are my junior I also went to qing University. when did you passed the college??" Xiaonai asked.

"This year." she said quietly.

"I'm sorry about calling you a idiot earlier" she said after thinking some time.

So you were really calling me a idiot. huh?? he asked.

Can I tell you something? she asked.

okk. he replied.

Actually I don't want to marry you. Right now I want to focus on my career I don't want to get in any relationship besides we don't even  know each other. right?? she said.

"If I would reject her then my mom will find another girl for me. Besides she is beautiful ,cute and even have confidence. She must be really talented that my strict parents recommended her."He thought.

For him he wasn't like any other girl... All girls used to come after him in college and when he became CEO there were girls dying to marry him...

But she wanted to focus on her career...

He nodded and he understood that she had some other plans for her life. But he also didn't wanted to let go of he. He thought that if he'll allow her to work after marriage she won't have any problems but...

before he say something their parents called them and as Weiwei's family have to leave early because of some work. 

Weiwei's Residence

 Her parents were asking about her decision again and again. She replied," That if Xiaonai says yes then she is also ready".

"My mom won't listen to me but if Xiaonai says no then there won't be any problem...", She thought

After 1 day The Xiao's called and told them that Xiaonai is ready for this marriage. Weiwei was shocked that even after telling him everything why did he agreed.

At evening

It was Saturday evening and the restaurant was very crowded at this time and just like any other customer there was one person who was waiting impatiently for someone. It was their families who decided to set them up together for another meeting. So here was impatient Xiaonai waiting for Weiwei.

Xiaonai's POV

Where is she? It's been so long. But today I have to answer her I bet she is going to get very angry on me.

Why am I feeling so nervous about meeting her. Always the girls are coming after me but she is the only girl who is not interested in me she is very special.

...............................................

Suddenly the door opened revealing a beautiful girl coming in and everyone's eyes is on her .She approached the table where Xiaonai was waiting and sat down.

"Why is everyone looking at her like that when they can see that she is here with me." he mumbled while making a cold face.

Weiwei asked him, "why did you agreed?" with placing her hand on the table making a loud sound...

"Do you really think they are going to stop setting us together? So I thought it was better ." he said
And asked why is she rejecting the marriage. "Do you have any problem with me or you like anyone else ."

"It's not like that" she answered.

"And you can work after marriage I'm not going to stop you. Do you still have any objection?" he asked.

"He is smart and also respects me.he is also workaholic so he should know how much I want to build my career and what if my Mom starts sending me on blind dates. So it's better to say yess." She thought

"Then I don't have any problem. I'm ready."
she answered with a smile on her face.

He wanted to tell her everything about him and they started telling each other everything that is important...

"But let me tell you something.  I am a workaholic sometimes I even have to stay at office but it doesn't mean that I'm not loyal. I'm very loyal and protective person." He said.

They started talking and Nai told her that they were making a new game which got Weiwei very excited... Nai noticed that they were getting very comfortable with each other...  

when she heard that he is making a gaming program she was surprised as she was very fond of games.

She asked if he plays the Chinese ghost story and he nodded in yes. At that time players had to pair up and they decide to get married even in the game. He asked if she is already paired up with someone and she said that she was but now they are not...

Nai was somehow relieved and jealous that she was already paired with someone else... But he let it go as she was going to be his real life and in game wife...

 He asked for her I'd and they were shocked to hear that they were the top players,"Luwei Weiwei" and "Yixiao Naihe".

 After going home they both happily told their parents that they were very excited about this marriage and the wedding was set after 2 months.

To be continued....