003

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

「 Can't Help Myself 」

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡︎♡︎♡︎
WEDNESDAY WAS THE shortest school day of the week for [M.Name], having only six subjects to attend to, most were asynchronous, and the rest of the slots were free time. The free time that was given to the students was usually reserved for doing unfinished projects, extracurricular activities, or, the most common out of all, just sleeping on their desks while waiting for the next subject.

The abandoned music room was his go-to place during free time, especially when all the other students from different classes were busy doing physical education or their respective businesses that he was unaware of or didn't give a damn about. But, since the guitar he always used has one broken string, he had nothing else to do but sit in class and wait for the teacher.

Until he remembered the extra guitar provided by a retired music teacher in the other music room.

Quickly, he came up with a plan to borrow the guitar, although it had multiple flaws and holes, as well as the fact that it wasn't exactly risk free, he was still willing to go through with it just to beat away his boredom. There was a hint of nervousness as he got up from his seat, going unnoticed by his classmates, and exiting the classroom silently. Hardly anyone spared him a glance as he ghosted out of the room, and was now walking down the hallway towards the only music room available at the moment.

One of the classrooms he had to pass to get to the room was packed with students, all seemed to be the elite of the elite, they were flexing money and riches to each other but that wasn't his main concern at the moment. He neither liked nor disliked it when people show off what they have, there were times that he, too, would feel the need to boast about what he bought or whatnot, but it'll usually be paid no attention by others, dismissing him as soon as he opens his mouth, or making fun of him, mocking the happiness he felt and jeering at him.

Once reaching the music room, he carefully slipped in and looked around, checking to see if anyone was there. Once he was certain that it was only him, he proceeded to tiptoe to where the guitar was placed, excitement evident in his movements and feeling a sudden rush of happiness once he realized that it was newly cleaned and was possibly tuned already.

Alas, just as he was about to let his hand touch the body of the guitar, the door flew open and in went a group of students who're notorious for bullying those that were below them in their social status ranking, they were also infamous for physically assaulting others if ever they went against them. What luck did [M.Name] have that the leader of the group, SONG CHIHUN, immediately noticed him.

"What's the little peasant doing in here? Coming in to steal school property again?" His taunts didn't go unnoticed as the scrawny boy took several steps back, fearing the worst the more Chihun got closer to him. "Don't think I don't see you everyday going to the abandoned music room when everyone's out. What are you taking, huh? Are you hiding money in there? Are you doing drugs? Come on, little bitch, tell me."