" I wouldn't wake her up.. She is already tried from the overwork... I hope you will handle there jungkook " Taehyung said as he quickly cutted the call.

He took a deep breath and looked at you, you were just in your red laced bra.

__

IN MORNING

You woke up with an headache as you find yourself in your own room

You went towards bathroom directly as you thought, after taking shower maybe the headache will go.

[ Y/n's pov ]

Finally I feel better after a good shower.... I smiled but my eyes widened in shock when I noticed that my neck was full of hickeys.

Wait.... Hickeys?? How the hell???? I was looking my in the bathroom mirror as I was too shock to react.

Tomorrow I was with Oppa... We went out for dinner and I guess I fell asleep after that I didn't remember anything.

I quickly wore my clothes and hided those marks on my neck with makeup.

I ran downstairs and saw my Oppa

He looked at me and smiled " Good Morning my little baby " I was blank, what if Oppa

He looked at me and smiled " Good Morning my little baby " I was blank, what if Oppa.... what?? No way what I'm thinking...

How could I think like that about my own brother.... He could never do those things with his own sister.

We are just siblings and I love my Oppa a lot... I know Oppa loves me more than anything...

" Baby? " I come back from my thoughts " yes Oppa... Good morning " I said as I smiled back.

He ruffled my hairs and hold my hand, as we sat on the chair while the maid's served us.

I looked around but I didn't find my mom.

" Oppa... where is mo--" " she went for the business trip sweetie " Dad came out of nowhere, I stood up and hugged him tightly.

" Good morning Dad " I said as my dad kissed my forehead.

" how could she go without telling me? And why she went alone? " I pouted as I know my mom always tells me everything.

But she didn't told me before she went on the business trip.

" princess... Last night you fell asleep in the car.... I don't wanna wake u up and don't worry... Dad will go soon... Am I right dad? " Taehyung Oppa said as I saw Dad nodded and smiled at us.

" of course son... Tomorrow is my flight... I've some work here and your mother will handle everything there " Dad said as I nod in agreement.

We started eating the breakfast but my mind was somewhere else.

I'm damn sure that it was hickeys.

__

[ Author's pov  ]

princess... Are you ok? ” Taehyung, your elder brother said as he notice that you weren't eating.

You smiled and nodded

“ yeah I'm fine Oppa ” you said as he nodded and started eating the breakfast.

He knows that you were thinking about the hickeys he gave you, he knows that you have hided it with your makeup, after all that's why he putted the hidden camera in your whole room.

Each and every corner of your room, he keeps his eyes on every little thing you do.

Even if you fall asleep, he watches you, sometimes he comes in your room at night and taste your lips.

He never marks you but last night, he just couldn't control himself and marked you as his.

Taehyung knows very well that you will never think anything bad about your brother.

So he took advantage of you.

__

Mr. Kim's phone ringed as he looked at the caller ID.

He sighed before he picked up the call.

“ honey... It's me Tae-yeong ” The woman from other side of the call said as Mr. Kim, your and Taehyung's father sighed heavily.

“I know... Why did you called? ” he asked, annoyed cause he doesn't want her to call him, specially when he is at home with his kids.

“ Umm... How is my son? ” she said making Mr. Kim look towards in the direction of Taehyung, who was talking with someone on the call.

“ He is fine... Why are you worrying about him? he is all good... And you shouldn't call again and again... You know I'm busy ” Mr. Kim said annoyingly before he cutted the call.

He was frustrated, and the woman who called him makes his day worser than it was already.

“ Dad... ” Mr. Kim looked in at his son Taehyung “..... Everything is done... And I'm taking yn with me... She wouldn't feel left out ” taehyung said as his father nodded in agreement.

You didn't go company today, your PA will handle everything today.

__

You and Taehyung were going in the club tonight as Taehyung have some work there.

He is Mafia so of course there will be more mafia's in the club but you didn't care as your brother is with you.

You know you are safe with him but you didn't know that someone else is waiting for you to arrive.

He seems excited to meet you but at the same time he was nervous, and hoping that now you will remember him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━