Season 3 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex VS Siren

Start from the beginning

Circe : You're gonna have to do a lot more than that to beat me.

Rex : *chuckles nervously* Timeout?

Circe wastes no time and rushes towards Rex who starts to unwrap his whip from the objects it was wrapped around so that he could defend himself. However, it was too late as Circe had already gotten in front of him and crouches down and tries to sweep Rex's leg with her kick, but Rex evades it by jumping.

With incredible reaction time, Circe quickly stands back up and spin kicks Rex while he was still in mid-air as the whip breaks and sends him back a couple feet.

Rex then quickly gets off the ground by doing a kick up and looks back up Circe who had transformed her face once again. She then blasts another sonic blast towards Rex as he puts his arms up as the force of the attack pushes him back even further.

Suddenly, from the dust from Circe's attack, Rex hears something running towards him through the smoke. Circe then emerges from the smoke and attacks Rex with a high-kick as Rex soon leans back and dodges the attack as Circe continues to attack him with great speed but Rex was able to keep up and dodge them.

Circe then tries to attack Rex's head with a kick, but Rex swiftly blocks by using her his arm to receive the attack

Rex then jumps back and starts to smile with confidence before dashing towards Circe once more and forms a Smack Hand on his left arm. Circe then fires another sonic blast at the incoming hero, but he dodges her attack by moving to the side and continues to move forwards.

He then thrusts his orange gauntlet at Circe who steps to the side and dodges the attack as Rex passes right by her. Circe then goes to attack Rex with another sonic blast but Rex quickly forms the Boogie Pack and maneuvers himself out of the way of the blast as it hits the building as heads straight towards Circe and kicks her.

As Circe stops herself from sliding she then notices that Rex was aiming his loaded Slam Cannon at her. Rex then fires a load of concrete at Circe who reacts quickly by firing a sonic blast at the concrete load and destroys it.

Rex wastes no time and loads another load of concrete into his cannon and shoots it towards Circe who jumps towards the side and rolls out of the way. She then shoots another sonic blast at Rex as it shatters his machine, but he acts quickly by forming an Omega Gauntlet on his left arm and shoots a laser at her.

Circe quickly shoots her sonic blast at the laser to counter it and as the two blasts make contact with each other, Rex's laser beam was able to easily pass through Circe's sonic blast as it hits the ground and causes an explosion which sends her flying backwards.

Rex : Gotcha!

Circe : You can shoot lasers, too?

Rex then quickly runs over to Circe so that he could eliminate her and move onto the next phase of the exam. However, as soon as he got close enough, Circe quickly sweeps Rex's leg with a kick as he falls to the ground while Circe got up off the ground.