A new friend..?

TAKA POV:

BING BONG DING DONG
I was in the hallway about to go to my dorm when I heard the bell, signaling us that it was time to go to bed. As I was trying to find my way, the hall lights turned off and I couldn't see anything. I tried to guide myself to my dorm, but kept tripping or getting lost.
I shouldn't have gone around looking for my stupid notebook I thought.
I was walking. And Walking. And walking. Until I bumped into something. Or someone.

MONDO POV:
I was comin' back from findin' a cheat sheet for a test until I felt somethin' bump into my chest.
"Ay, what the fuck? Who the fuck did that shit?" I asked.

"Language, Owada!!" My fuckin' god. It was that shitty hall monitor. "Also, I apologize, I didn't mean to bump into you and accidentally touch you where you don't like it." At least he fuckin' apologized.

"Whatever. Just don't fuckin' pull that shit again. What are ya even doin' awake, eyebrows?" I responded.

"My name isn't eyebrows, Owada. It's Kiyotaka Ishimaru." God was this dude a pain in the ass.

"Well how am I supposed to know? I don't give a single shit about yer name. And again, what are ya even doing here?"

"Oh! I was just trying to find my notebook I use for all classes. I seemed to have gotten lost. May you help me?" Eyebrows asked me.

I was wonderin' whether to help the little asshole or not. Truth be told, I would've been his friend if I was fuckin' deaf. Maybe I could tolerate him more. I thought for a few moments.

"Mondo?"
I snapped back to reality.
"What? Oh- uhm. Sure, I guess I can. Since yer practically beggin' me to help."

"I'm not begging you. I'm simply asking you, who I assumed would be a gentleman." he mumbled.
I grabbed his hand to lead him near the dorms.
"What makes ya fuckin' look at me and immediately see a fuckin' gentleman?"

TAKA POV:

"Well- I thought that since your friends aren't around, you would be a little nicer. Kind of like the movie 'Grease' or something. I don't really know what I was thinking." I told the gang leader.

"Wait wait wait- ya watched the movie 'Grease'? Isn't that movie immoral or some shit?" he asked.

As we were talking, he stopped.

"We're at the dorms. Ya can go in now."

I thought for a moment.

"Thank you Mondo. But- uhm.. I have a question.."

"Shoot, babes." the biker replied.

"May we be friends..? I never had someone treat me that nicely and I-"

Mondo covered my mouth with his hand.

"Sure we can, bro. We can be friends."

I smiled at how nice he was to me. Surprisingly, he isn't as much of a bad boy as he seems. I opened my door, waved goodbye to him, closed my door, and layed down.
A new friend I thought. Friends with someone like Mondo Owada.

(505 WORDS AYYYY
BUT YEAH I TRIED. I LOVE THIS SO FAR AND HOPEFULLY U DO TOO. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT AND DRINK A LOT OF WATER)