A Maiden?

When you woke up you sat up quickly and started looking at your surroundings frantically.

It was a small room, and it seemed to be for guests.

After calming down a bit you stood up and started to walk around.

The room was fancy, you saw a note on the dresser and picked it up.

It said...

Put on the outfit made for you that is inside this dresser, and make sure you are clean before you exit this room.

Bela Dimitrescu.

You didn't understand a single thing that was happening but you just went with the flow.

You opened the drawer and saw a maid outfit.

'Why do they want me to wear this?' You asked yourself.

You then sighed and put it on, you then brushed your hair and teeth. When you got done you walked outside the room and peered into the hallway.

Seeing nothing you continue down it, that is until you hear buzzing.

You stopped and didn't dare to move.

Three swarms of oversized flys swarmed in and started to form three girls.

One with blonde hair, one with Burnette, and the last with black.

The black-haired one sniffed you.

"Mmm, she smells so good~," she said then giggled.

"Cassandra, Mother said not to touch her yet," the blondie said.

"Ugh, you such a bore Bela" Cassandra rolled her eyes.

You looked at the girl named Bela.

"W‐where am I?" You asked.

"In Castle Dimitrescu of course!" The Burnette spoke. "My name is Daniela, that's Cassandra and Bela, who are you?"

"M-my name is Y/n, w-why am I here?" You looked at your feet.

"Because you crept in here, dummy" Bela huffed sounding slightly annoyed.

"I-i meant why am I in the castle?"

"Oh that's easy, our mother brought you in," Cassandra said leaning a bit closer to you.

"Cass," Bela said sternly

"what a party pooper" the girl crossed her arms and backed away from you.

"We should bring the girl to mother now," Daniela said talking to her sisters.

"Yes lets go" Bela agreed.

Suddenly Bela and Daniela each grabbed one of your arms and started pulling you forward, Cassandra was following close behind.

"W-where are you taking me?!" You asked slightly alarmed.

The girls didn't respond and giggled instead.

Soon you heard Cassandra open a door the girls dragged you in and dropped you to the floor.

You looked up and saw a woman sitting in a chair, her back facing you.

"Mother, the girl you asked for," Bela said.

The woman stood up and your eyes widened. She was tall, extremely tall to the point where it was intimidating.

The woman turned to look at you.

She had black curly hair, golden eyes, and elegant features. Just who was this woman?

"Thank you, my daughters, you all may retire." She said simply.

The girls buzzed out of the room the doors slamming shut behind them.

You still sat on the floor too scared to move.

"Stand." The woman said.

You were hesitant and just sat there frozen still.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" She said in a stern tone.

That made you stand and quickly do. You looked up at the woman and her features.

She got closer to you and lifted your chin then dropped it.

"I am Lady Dimitrescu, you shall announce me as, my lady or mistress." The countess said sternly

You nodded.

"I expect vocal answers." She said

"Y-Yes my lady" you corrected.

"Your name, tell me it." The countess demanded

"Y/n," You said quickly

"You will become my maiden, I only ask for perfection, and obedience. If you do not listen there will be serious consequences, do you understand?"

"A-a maiden..?" You asked

"Do you have a problem with that? Because if you do then I'll just have to rid of you." She said in a dark tone.

"N-no! It-its just t-that, I've never done anything of the sort." You said a bit embarrassed.

Indeed, you haven't really ever cleaned your parents just left you in the house and ignored you all the time.

"You never cleaned before? Haven't your parents taught you anything?" She said aggressively

You looked at the ground now.

"Well?" The countess pressed on

"N-no, they don't care about me.." You said.

Now the room was silent.

"Do you know how to cook?" The woman broke the silence.

You looked back up at the woman and smiled.

"Yes I do" you responded.

"Good, until I teach you the proper way to clean you will prepare me and my daughters meals. got it?" She asked

"Yes mistress"

"You may retire" The woman waved you off and you left.

You went straight back to the room that you first woke up in.

You started thinking about breaking out, but then where would you go, you didn't have anywhere to live, so for now you would just stay.

Word count (832)