𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 - 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 11

Start from the beginning

The five stood in front of the Dark Mirror.

“Oh, Dark Mirror! Light our way to the Dwarf’s Mine!” Deuce called out. The mirror started to glow and reflect a deep forest.

“Cool!” Yuki touched the mirror, only to have her hand go through, the image rippling. She turned and looked at the group. “Well, what are we waiting for?”

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

“So this is the Dwarf’s Mine.” Deuce looked around. It was a deep forest, and with it being dark made it creepy. The only sound was the occasional cricket.

Yuu looked around. “Hey, there’s a house up ahead.” She pointed to a run down house. “We could ask them about the mine.”

Along the way, Yuu quickly filled the shorter girl in on what she missed. In short, the chandelier that they broke was worth a billion madol, and the only way to fix it is to get a magic crystal which can be found in the mine.

“Hello?” Deuce opened the door, only to be met with a giant cobweb. He coughed and moved his hand around, wiping away the dust. “It’s abandoned.”

Ace walked around. "Man, this furniture is tiny! Who lived here, midgets?" He counted the chairs. "....four, five, six, seven?!"

"Staying here won't really help." Yuu commented. "We should go inside the cave, we'll find the crystal there."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"A-are we sure we have to go in there?" Grim stuttered, looking into the cave.

Yuki snickered. "What? Chicken?"

The cat glared in response. "No! In fact, you're all following my lead!"

The Hyuga rolled her eyes.

Walking in the cave, she noticed the temperature decreasing at a fast pace. Hugging the sweater she was wearing, she was glad that she had some warmth.

She felt fabric drape over her shoulders.

"You look like you need it." Ace took off his jacket and gently put it on Yuki's shoulders.

She lightly glared. "I don't need it."

"But you look cute in it."

Before she could respond, Deuce stopped.

"Do you guys hear that?"

"Hear what?" Yuu questioned.

"We haven't had visitors in a long time…."

"Make yourselves at home…" a ghost fazed through The dual-haired girl and she gasped. It was kinda a weird sensation, almost feeling like you're falling in your sleep but less terrifying. "For eternity!"

Grim screamed. "RUN!" Before anyone could react, he ran deeper into the cave.

Yuki sighed. This really isn't gonna end up well….

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ace fell to the floor, panting heavily. "Damn, this place is haunted with ghosts, too!?"

Yuu stared. "Well, it has been abandoned."

"We don't have time to deal with every one of them." Deuce put his fists together, looking at the group. "We need to start looking."

The ginger lifted his head. "Don't tell me what to do! We wouldn't have been in this place if you didn't make such stupid decisions!"

"Really? Cause last time I checked you didn't clean!"

"Oh, so we're pointing fingers? Well this furball burned the statue!"

A low growl had gotten Yuki’s attention. "Uhh guys?"

"You burnt it too, ya’know!"

"Do you guys not understand our situation?! We're going to be expelled!"

"Guys!" Her pleads fell on deaf ears as the trio continued arguing.

"Stop fucking ordering me around, it's pissing me off."

"GUYS!" Yuki screamed, a vein popping out on her forehead.

"Stone……give…."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Word count: 1058