𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 - 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 10

Hey

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Yuu stopped what she was doing, the feeling of dread creeping up on her. Any other person would just shrug Ace off and go back to doing whatever they were doing. But Grim, well  he's Grim. 

"What did you say about me?!" Grim asked offendedly. The ginger burst out laughing. 

"Pffftt… I can't take it anymore! You guys were the ones who caused chaos at the ceremony right? You were summoned even though you can't use magic! And you, a monster, weren't even chosen but showed up anyway. Man, it took everything not to burst out laughing!" 

Yuki frowned, and walked up to Ace. "Listen, I may not have magic, but I can still kick your ass alright?" She pointed a finger at hid chest. 

Instead of being intimidated, Ace only smiled. "You know, you look pretty cute like that." 

The shorter girl blushed. Before she could say anything, Grim yelled. 

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT! FNGAHHH!!!" 

A line of fire shot towards the ginger. Before Ace was hit, yuki grabbed him by the sleeve of his jacket, safely bringing him out of danger. 

"The hell was that for!" The ginger shouted at the cat. 

"That's what you get for making fun of me! I'm going to light up that fire hair of yours!" 

Yuu stepped in between the two of them. "Guys, I'm sure we can sort this out without using magic-" 

"Fire hair!? Well, I'm going to turn you into a puffy, little poodle!" 

Grim growled, at sent a fire ball at Ace. 

The ginger only smirked, and waved his pen as a giant gust of wind was sent right back at the animal. 

The cat's eyes widened. "This guy's making my magic go all over the place!" 

"What's going on," 

"A fight?" 

Yuu waved her hands around. "Nothings going on! Keep moving!" 

A sigh escaped Yuki mouth. "There's no stopping them now. All you have to do is wait." She held her phone up, recording the whole thing. 

The brunette shot her a glare, only to widen her eyes as she saw a burst if blue flames go towards the statue of the Queen of Hearts.  

"No!" She screamed. Only it was too late. 

The statue was already burnt.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

"...what did you guys do…." Yuki looked at the charred statue with wide eyes. There was no saving this, and If they could, they couldn't do in time before Crowley finds out. 

"Me? It was that furball that started it!" The ginger pointed at Grim. The cat looked at him in disbelief.

"You were the one that insulted me!" 

"Listen, if the headmaster finds-" 

"I already know." 

The group tensed at the sight of the crow, who looked like he was going to murder them any second. 

"What were you both thinking!? Not only did you two fighting on campus, but you damaged the Queen of Hearts statue!" He shouted at Ace and Grim, then turned to the girls. "And you two made no effort to stop it!"