"Help... please," Childe said breathlessly.

Dottore took a step forward, but you were already pushing Scaramouche off the Eleventh Harbinger. You stood in between them after you had separated them, keeping them at arms length from one another.

"Just... fuck off to your own rooms, don't look at eachother, don't speak to eachother, don't even think of eachother. Childe wipe that smirk off your face." You said, your tone was cold and even, unwavering in the face of the two Harbingers.

"Tch, you're all high and mighty now, eh?" Scaramouche scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Dottore coughed and Scaramiuche straightened up, "Right... of course," Scaramouche sighed, "Well then, I wouldn't want to interrupt your lovely little evening."

Scaramouche turned away and pushed past the two clones on the stairs.

Childe's chest was heaving up and down, his breath was shaky and uneven. From behind you, you heard Dottore whisper something, but you ignored it for the time being and walked over to Childe. You placed a gentle hand on his shoulder and tried your best to help him breathe, once he was a bit less shaky you sent him up to his room to further calm down.

"Never off duty, are we?" You laughed walking back to his side.

"You handled that wonderfully, I don't think I've ever heard you use that tone before." Dottore observed, begining to walk again, before noticing his clones on the stairs, "Is the room clean?"

"Yeah, as clean as we could get it, we also installed that pyro powered blanket under the covers, becuase the heating system we pioneered is broke due to under-use." The more confident clone.

Prime nodded and dismissed the two clones.

He then wrapped an arm around your waist, leading you up the stairs.

As Dottore unlocked the door to his room, you stretched as you yawned, "Tired?" Dottore spoke, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Very."

"Come on then," He said swinging the door open, "Let's get you some rest."

Walking inside the room, you noticed the entire room was styled to his aesthetic, but it all seemed more... refined. The decorations were teal, navy, black, white, and gold, his bed had a thick mattress and a soft duvet, there was a bookcase on the left of the room and it was filled with books, on the opposite end of the room there was a large desk with some paperworkand pens scattered on the surface.

Dottore placed an arm around your shoulders, "You can borrow some of my clothes to wear to bed, I can't imagine your uniform is comfortable to sleep in," He spoke in a gentle tone and pointed to a room off to the side, "You can get changed in the bathroom, I'll find something for you to wear,"

Dottore walked over to a dresser by his bed and picked out a grey shirt and some black pants, he looked you up and down before rubbing his neck, "They might be a bit big,"

"It's alright," You said grabbing them from his hands.

You went into the bathroom to get changed, you noticed very quickly the place was spotless, the hair products on the sink were organised and there was atleast seven tubs of hair gel stacked on top of eachother. You laughed to yourself before behining to get changed. You folded your uniform up neatly and got changed into te clothes Dottore provided for you, they were slightly too big for you. The shirt hung off your shoulders slightly and you had to fold the pants waistband over twice to prevent them from falling down.

You picked up your folded uniform and walked out of the bathroom.

As you walked out, Dottore was putting on a shirt, you noticed his back was covered in scars, you also noticed how well-built his back was. Once his shirt was on, he turned to face you, looking over your body in his clothes.

"They... suit you." He said with a nervous smile.

You laughed gently, before yawning again, "We should get some rest," Dottore said, "I'll teach you about ruin graders tommorow, and we can examine the one that we brought in today."

"Sounds good," You said walking over to his bed.

Dottore was quick to follow you, he quickly climbed under the covers and you followed suit.

"Oh my Archons," You said, gasping at the heat under you, "I need one of these."

"We made it when we first became a Harbinger, I really hate the cold." Dottore explained.

You laid down completely, covering yourself with the duvet, nestling into the cloud-like pillows as your whole body became warm.

"It's amazing, how did you even think of this?"

"Well I wanted something that was easily adjustable, was large enough to make my whole body warm, whilst my pillows remained cold on both sides, so I came up with a pyro powered mat, so thin you can hardly notice it but long and wide enough to keep the whole bed warm. It's one of my better inventions when it comes to this sort of field." Dottore pulled you closer to him, "I don't normally make things to improve people's quality of life, aside from a few healing ointments and things like that, this really does make sleeping much more enjoyable."

A comfortable silence enveloped the two of you as you laid close, Dottore was rubbing small circles on your back as he admired your features.

"Thank you," He whispered, "For everything, for staying by me, for comforting me after that nightmare, and for everything else in-between. I couldn't ask for a better person to spend my time with."

You buried your head into his chest, "Dottore, you are amazing," you took a breath, "I adore you, more than words could describe,"

He layed a soft kiss to the top of your head and the comfortable silence returned as you both began to fall asleep. You wrapped your arms around his waist, quickly falling asleep to his quiet snoring as his chest rose up and down.

A/N

Oh my days its been so long

I've honestly had such a bad time trying to upload this chapter I did have another one ready but for some reason most of it has deleted 😭 so whilst i try to recover/rewrite that I'm going to upload like a clone profile chapter ?? Idek what to call it to be honest

but yeah that should be out in a day or two

WITH THAT CHAPTER IT WILL JUST BE LIKE A DESCRIPTION OF EACH OF THE CLONES, THEIR AGE, THEIR NAME, THEIR PERSONALITY STUFF LIKE THAT BECUASE HONESTLY IK ITS HARD TO KEEP UP WITH THEM

BUT YEAH ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER I WANTED IT TO BE A BIT MORE SOFT AND HAVE SOME MORE SCARA Y/N INTERACTIONS BECUASE YEAH I WANT TO LIKE SHOW HOW SCARA VIEWS Y/N IF THAT MAKES SENSE

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING I HOPE YOUVE ALL HAD A LOVELY TIME IN MY ABSENCE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR READING THIS SILLY LITTLE BOOK 💙💙