Chapter 18: confessions are just the unspoken truth

"Just in case you're bored!" A loud shout a loud bang. A group of highschool hooligans dressed in uniforms burst into the cabin door.

Fourth who was resting in the soft couch nearly fell from shock.He jerked up to look at the intruders.

"Hi there...." One of them took the liberty to greet properly.

"Umm Hi" Fourth greeted back Mark and arranged himself in a proper position. The others had already surrounded Gemini making loud noise that always annoyed Fourth.

"You should go out and get some fresh air. We'll look after him for a while." Mark apologetically smiled as he turned to look at his loud friends.

Fourth simply agreed. His head needed some fresh oxygen. It was in pain.

He turned to look at Gemini who didn't show any signs of sickness. He had nearly recovered fully. It put his mind to ease. He can leave him be.

"Then...take care of him for a while." Mark nodded.Fourth tiredly smiled as he took his phone and wallet and made his way out.

"Hey! Where's Fourth going?" As he saw the door close with Fourth disappearing Gemini attempted to get off the bed to follow. However his friends pushed him back.

"He's going out for some fresh air. Why're you in such a panic!" Mark replied as he sat on the couch that Fourth was then lying on.

"Yeah.. It's not like he's going to run away!" Prom said as he tapped Gemini's shoulders.
"....but I heard it's a trend to run away from your husbands nowadays!" He formed a teasing smile.

Smack!

"Shit Aun! You nearly blew my head off! What was that for!" Caressing his freshly hit head Prom retreated to sit on the couch.

"You idiot! He just recovered from a fever and you're talking things that will give him heart attack instead!" Aun said in a scolding tone.

Prom simply stuck out his tounge and buried himself in the couch.

"So...how's it going with him? Any progress?" Aun turned to ask Gemini who was leaning on the headboard with his face raised in confusion

"How'd you guys know?"

"Know what?"

"That I like him." Gemini stood up straight. It was clear that his friends were aware of his hidden feelings. "Did mark tell you?" He gave Mark a glare. Traitor.

"If you weren't sick I would've smacked your ass!" Prom shouted as he stood up straight. "Do you think we're dumb hippos?! We're smarter than you think!"

Aun turned to look at his sick friend with a smile. "We're your friends. It's not strange for us to notice our friends feelings is it? Especially when it comes to his crush."

"Actually we've known it for a long time now. We were just waiting for you to tell us." Mark made his way to Gemini's bed.

"Do you think we don't notice when you always stare at him,look for him and secretly steal glances. We've been seeing that for three years now." Raising three fingers Prom showed it to Gemini.

Gemini sat there petrified. So he was that obvious?So they knew?

"Shit! You assholes! If you knew,why didn't you stop me from being stupid then?" He shouted at them.