Many civilains run away from carnage, They're were killing man, woman and children weren't spare

Many civilains run away from carnage, They're were killing man, woman and children weren't spare. I look away by the massacre the riot polices did to those poor civilains. Needless, I lived in the country called greater paladisn empire, An semi-monachary for the empress, She was 15 years old at that time, But the government and the military officials took over the country and made the empress a puppet. It was the most dictator country in the world and as many enemies around the world.

Including the Xaviaran Republic, The cold war between us and them were hammering each other for the past years. I heard the Paladisn Government declared war on the middle east nations because they're didn't give them oil. Rebels and Insurgencys have hijacked the oil rigs. So the IRPAF Were sent to the middle east to get oil.

I sighed and drove away from the massacres so that I won't been traumatized everyday. I just wanted to go home and see my family. After 30 Minutes later, I arrived at the apartment. It was the tall building one.

Uaonr: *Sigh* Home sweet Home

I pick up my groceries at the trunk that my wife ask earlier and went to the building. Until-

???: Oh Uaonr! Your here.

I heard a old female voice. I turn to see Mrs. Elisebeth, My neighbor.

Uaonr: Oh Mrs. Elisebeth. Hi *Wave*

I smile at her. She not my mother, But she takes care of my wife and kids if I'm gone.

Elisebeth: Did your wife send you the message?

Uaonr: Yes, I have the things she needed.

Elisebeth: Good.

Uaonr: Mrs. Elisebeth, There's something I need to tell ya.

Elisebeth: You drove by the protest did ya?

Uaonr: *Shock* W-Wait, How-