ARES

Once a upon a time in the dungeons of ares's fortress
The sound of clanging metal echoed through the dark dungeon as Y/N, a prisoner of war, stood tall despite the shackles that bound his wrists. His unwavering bravery and defiance had caught the attention of Ares, the god of war, who had personally ordered Y/N's capture. Ares, known for his ruthless reputation, approached Y/N with a stern expression, his piercing eyes narrowed as he assessed the defiant prisoner.

Ares: (gritting his teeth) "You are quite the troublemaker, aren't you?"

Y/N: (smirking) "Only as much as you are, Ares."

Ares' lips twitched into a half-smile, intrigued by Y/N's audacity. He circled around Y/N, studying him from head to toe, admiring his unwavering demeanor.

Ares: "I must admit, you have caught my attention, Y/N. Most prisoners cower in fear before me, but not you."

Y/N: "I have nothing to fear from you, Ares. I'd rather die with my dignity intact than submit to you."

Ares: (chuckling) "You're a brave one, I'll give you that." (leaning in closer) "But don't be too hasty to defy me. I have ways of making you talk."

Y/N: (meeting Ares' gaze with defiance) "Do your worst, then. I won't betray my comrades or my cause."

Ares smirked, intrigued by Y/N's unwavering loyalty. He decided to take matters into his own hands, personally interrogating Y/N. As the days passed, Ares and Y/N engaged in intense verbal sparring matches during their interrogations. Y/N's defiance never wavered, and Ares found himself captivated by Y/N's spirit and determination.

Ares: (leaning in closer to Y/N) "You're a thorn in my side, Y/N. But I can't help but admire your unwavering bravery."

Y/N: (holding Ares' gaze) "I won't back down, Ares. No matter what you do to me."

Ares: (smirking) "We'll see about that."

Despite their initial animosity, Ares found himself drawn to Y/N's unwavering courage and defiance. He couldn't deny the growing attraction he felt towards the prisoner, a feeling that was reciprocated by Y/N. As the tension between them grew, their interactions became more charged with unspoken desire.

One day, Ares entered the dungeon to find Y/N battered and bruised from a failed escape attempt. Ares' usual stoic demeanor faltered as he rushed to Y/N's side, gently checking his injuries.

Ares: (voice softened) "Y/N, what have you done?"

Y/N: (grimacing in pain) "I couldn't just sit here and wait for my fate, Ares. I had to try."

Ares: (stroking Y/N's cheek gently) "You're reckless, but I can't help but admire your bravery."

Their eyes locked, and in that moment, the tension between them reached its peak. Ares leaned in, and their lips met in a fiery, forbidden kiss. The passion between them was undeniable, and they succumbed to their desires, their bodies pressed together in a heated embrace.

As their forbidden romance blossomed, Y/N and Ares found themselves torn between their feelings for each other and their loyalties to their respective sides in the war. Their secret encounters became riskier, as they navigated the dangerous territory of their forbidden love.

One night, as they lay in each other's arms, Y/N traced gentle patterns on Ares' bare chest, the aftermath of their lovemaking evident in their flushed skin and ragged breaths.

Y/N: (whispering) "I never expected to fall for my captor, Ares."

Ares: (nuzzling Y/N's neck) "And I never expected to be captivated by a prisoner of war."