Chapter II

I slump myself in my desk the moment I reach my room. I could not believe Mr. Widdows give me a task like this. I could never even stand being with Rebecca even just for a moment let alone be with her for tutoring.

Oh God why do I have to be the one give this task with. Why does it have to be me. There are a lot of students here and why would it be me oh thisis frustrating.

I lean my head on my arms when Nam's face suddenly appeared from under my desk making me startled.

"What the hell Nam!" I yelled.

This is the second time she surprise me like this. What's wrong with this woman. She suddenly just pop out of nowhere like a ghost she is.

"Goodness Freen why are you so jumpy today?" She ask innocently as she sit beside me but. I just ignore her. I'm so tired for another argument with her.

"What's with the long face?" She ask but I ignored her. "Hey how did it go? Did something happened?" She ask so I raised up my head a bit and take the envelope that is now crimpled because I shoove it on my bag as I showed it to her.

"What is this?" She ask.

"See it for yourself." I lamely replied.

"It's grades." I rolled my eyes at her. Sometimes her mind process things so slow that you need to choke her for her to understand what you means.

"Yeah right."

"I mean it's right it's grades. It's Rebecca's grades." She exclaimed shaking my arms as I glared at her. "But why is this with you Freen?"

I was about to answer her when she suddenly grin like and idiot she is right now.

"Oi Freen, don't tell me your hitting on that woman now? You didn't tells you into tough women dude." She teased making me composed myself and sit properly facing her.

"Shut up Nam! It's not like that! And i'm not hitting on her and i'm not into tough women. I'm not even into women you idiot!" I hit her head making her groan in pain as she held the envelope again.

"So why is it with you?" She ask. I sigh remembering the task given to me.

"Mr. Widdows give me a task. And is to help Armstrong pass in her grades." What happened next almost broken down my eardrums. She screamed so loud as if she was being murdered so I covered her mouth with force making her scream muffled.

Goodness Freen what did you get yourself into.

I let her go as she smile like an idiot again.

"YOU AND THAT BRITISH GIRL! SAROCHA AND ARMSTRONG! ACKKKK I SWEAR YOU WILL LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER!" She yelled like I am so far from her when in fact we are sitting face to face across each other.

"Serious Nam? That's all your gonna be thinking about? Your not even asking me if i'm okay with it?" I pretended to sulk as I cross my arms on my chest leaning my back behind.

"Fine.but didn't you reject it like Tee and Kade did? WFU got like 8,000 students and lots of them study Morality as their major. What do an art student have to do with helping Rebecca with that. It's not as if you can teach her how to draw Morality." I laugh at her words because she got a point.

"For the first time today you finally uses your brain." I mock her as she glared at me. "But I was really wondering why Mr. Widdows worry too much for Armstrong when that woman didn't even give a damn about her grades."

"What if..." -Nam.

"What if what?" I ask.

"What if Mr. Widdows and Armstrong have an affair?" I covered her mouth the moment she said that as I earn a glare from her.