6.

"Your an idiot, ya know"

"Excuse me, what!"

"I said your an idiot, Muzan Jackson"

You said as you looked up from your phone, eyes staring at the demon king before going back to your phone reading an isekai story about a genz that is stuck in different universe. Rules of every dimension, every universe not applying to them making them an overpowered being like God.

Muzan looked at the female annoyed, "And how does something make me an idiot?" He asked in a mocking tone, you scoffed looking him dead in the eye and say, "You could've used sunscreen, or an umbrella but no your an idiot"

Muzan for once stopped glaring at you before putting a hand on his chin and thought about it, now that you mention it he could've used an umbrella considering he hasn't heard of a sun screen. You were right on that but not like he'll admit it, he's too prideful for that, ego bigger that Madara Uchiha.

"You also killed one of the two person who knew where the precious  blue spider lily is" It was a theory but you want to mess with him, you want to make him look like an idiot, ya know. Muzan can't believe what he heard, he was in front of you in an instance. Hands immediately seizing your t-shirts collar lifting you off the ground, him making intense eye contact with you.

Veins bulging from the side of his head as his pupils turned into slits, "What did you say?" He asked eyes widening every passing second as you stared at him dead on engaging in his staring challenge. " I said you killed one of the two person who knew where the blue spider lily is". His grip tightening at your collar, he might rip your shirt if it keeps up.

"Who?! Who is it! Tell me!" He demanded, your loving his reaction. You lift your head up as if looking down on him, "Kie Kamado" you said loudly as shadow covered both of your faces. Eyes glowing as you stared at each other, you sporting a mocking smirk while Muzan had a raging snarl in his.

"And the other" he asked lowly, gritting his teeth. Fangs sharpening as he snarled at you, you were unfazed. Like you said earlier, your mentally unstable, the sense of challenging danger head on is the only thing in your head. You wanted to rile the demon more, he's going to kill you as one of his nail sharpened. Excitement bubbling at your chest, the sense of flight being torn down by the fighting instinct, with your mind shouting one thing, 'Make him submit'.

"Uta Tsugikuni" At the mention of the last name Muzan's being shivered. He trembled as you laugh  at him, his sharpened nail imbedded to your neck pumping his blood in large quantities trying to turn you.

He let you go as you choked on your own blood rushing out of your mouth, knees weak as you fall on your hand and knees blood falling out of your mouth. Your choking subsided before you started chuckling that turned into giggling before it turned into a full blown maniacal laughter, Muzan staring at you in horror.

" Oh you poor little thing, did you really think you can turn me into one of you" you said as you slowly stood up, green eyes glowing into a darker shade of green. The blood that was pumped into you coming out from the small cut on your neck rapidly like a fountain.  Sizing up Muzan who was intimidated, history is repeating its cycle. First Yoriichi, next Tanjiro then finally you.

There was a reason why Muzan couldn't find the blue spider lily, it only blooms in three days in a year, in the morning. No matter how hard he tries, he can never touch nor will get a glimpse of that higanbana. The main reason why both Nezuko and Tanjiro can walk under the sun was because they digest the flower during childhood.

A twisted smile appearing on your lips, blood running down from both sides of your mouth. The predator suddenly looked like or morely turned into a prey, again. "Your gonna have to do more than that Muzan, you bite I bite back, but I can assure you my bite is bigger than yours so better behave and be a good boy, little one"

Its cruel to treat Muzan like this but you know that he only wanted to be cured, 'that damned doctor' you thought as you walked away from the trembling demon king. If you were ever to be given a chance to meet Muzan first, you would've cured him.

But right now you can't, only the people in Narutoverse is what you can cure. You tried helping the demons, you tried turn Rui back into a human but you can't. Its also a cruel joke for you, you wanted to save them but you can't.

Pathetic, your fucking pathetic. Your overpowered yet you can't do shit when it comes to saving them. You'll just have to search for the blue spider lilies here then. Your too nice, sometimes, a people pleaser too. "I'm pathetic" you mumbled to yourself as you woke up from your nap.

....

Kakashi looked at Rui before returning back to a story book he was reading for the little boy. Honestly, Kakashi doesn't like kids but Rui was an exception along with Team 7. The little demon boy was asleep in his arms while you and Sakura went out shopping for groceries, Kakashi took Rui to his room and tucked him in gently.

Rui was an adorable kid, when his not threatening you of course. The boy snuggled towards the stuffed pillow, little spider designs littered the pillow. The front door opened quitely, Kakashi left Rui's room and entered the kitchen.

"Blue spider lily? I'll go ask Ino if she can grow one, what's it for?" Sakura asked you as you put away the groceries neatly. "No reason, just missed mother's favorite flower!" You said before chomping down on a dango, Sakura didn't think much of it while Kakashi listened in towards the conversation hidden at the corner.

'Just what have you been through, Y/N?' Kakashi thought as he flickered away. Its not that he doubt you, he trust in your abilities but there are times were you would zone out that last even hours.

A blank look on your face as you stared at a distance, not only that but your auras. Sometimes its full of melancholy, sorrow and despair. Sometimes full of hate, regret and resentment, other times your aura would just disappear even when your in front of them, its like you weren't there. Your body would sometimes become transparent, like a ghost. Lots of questions surround Kakashi, just who are you really or what are you? Y/N.

......

"The fuck am I, your goddamn catnip!" You exclaimed as Tora, the missing cat you and your team are assigned to find, rubbed itself against while purring loudly. "Get your flipping paws off me!" You said yeeting the cat into Sasuke's arms, the cat meowed loudly trying to get back on your side.

"Has a ribbon on, confirmed ID" Sasuke said as he held the cat scratching under its chin making it purr. "You seemed to be in a bad mood? Did something happ-hmmp?" Kakashi blinked as Sakura pulled him down by the vest and covered his mouth. Sakura shushed Kakashi quietly as sweat dripped down her temple, she slowly shake her head putting a finger on her lips as if to say 'not to mention nor say anything'.

Kakashi then caught a small whiff of blood, it was coming from you. Oh...Oh, oh! He looked at Sakura who in turn nodded, "She's in her time of the month so no one says anything, unless we want teo recieve the end of her wrath" Sakura whisper-yelled at her team mates who started to sweat rapidly. Knowing full well how cranky you are, they briefly remembered you snapping at a poor pervert when your at the time of the month. The poor guy was sent to the hospital with broken ribs.

The boys in the team shivered remembering the incident, everyone was quiet as you all walk back towards the hokage's tower. Occassionaly trying to not piss or set you off, why do they had to have a scary teammate. "I'm scared" Sasuke mumbled shaking as he and Naruto hid behind both a sweating Kakashi and Sakura. Even Tora understood the situation as they never meowed, trying to hide in Sasuke's arms.

Short chapter-been sitting in my drafts for god knows how long, but enjoy the short chapter