2.

''Y/N-chan?"

''Hmm?"

You hummed eating your noodles like you normally do, you love Inosuke but your not going to stuff you face till there's food all over it.

''Why are you not taking off your mask?"

Naruto asked as he eyed your pink plump lucious lips, he can feel his face heating up. Your eating your miso ramen but your mask hid the rest of your face. Your lips are the only thing that is showing.

You caught Naruto intently looking at your lips making you smirk and face him, Minato and the Senju brothers watch intently trying to see your face.

''Its a S-E-C-R-E-T''

You said every single letter in a sing song manner, this caused Naruto to pout as he cross his arms over his chest.

'Ah! This kid is so cute, no wonder Hinata loves him so much'

You bob your head, your mask covered your mouth at the motion causing Naruto to sigh in defeat along with the other males. You paid for your ramen and Naruto's, you bud goodbye as you want to roam around for a bit.

Naruto watched as you jump away saying along the lines 'pig assault' over and over. Kakashi shook his head at your antics, your new ghost buddies follow you in god knows what.

''What a weird kid''

''I HEARD THAT!"

''Oh''

That's all he can say, where the fuck do you get your energy from? His too tired to follow you, he'll let you be.

''Wonder what she looks like''

.........

''Just how fast is this kid?!"

Tobirama said feeling his dead bones even more dead chasing after you along with thè two. Why were they even chasing you in the first place when they can just wait for you to return.

''I don't know, Lord Second''

You land near a cliff as you jump off a thick tree branch, this place looked familliar yet you can't put a finger on it.

''This is stupid, where am I? I think I'm lost''

You said as question marks bounce off your head as you look around the area.

''Trees, trees, cliff, waterfall, more trees, Tobirama, Hashirama, Minato, another ghost-wait ...................... ANOTHER GHOST?!"

''Huh?"

Your eyes comically widen at who's on your left, there in his glory is Shisui Uchiha. Man your a simp for this one, Itachi's mighty fine, Sasuke? Eh you don't like him, his hair looks like a fucking carcass ass of a duck but Shisui takes the cake.

''EH!? YOU CAN SEE ME?!"

You can only nod, very dumbfounded, stupendously dumbfounded. You point at the other three who stand there watching the scene.

''This is amazing, never thought someone could see and talk to ghost. What's with your mask?"

Shisui said as he got closer to your face, your face heats up at the close proximity. You huff as steam came out of the boar mask's nose and ears, you pointed at him as tick marks appear on your head and background.

''YOU WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!"

''Eh......Shisui Uchiha?"

Shisui said as he scratch his head, are you always like this. Well he doesn't mind, plus you look like your having fun.