"I want to see her now!"

"But you have a mission—"

"Fuck the mission! I want to see her!"

Natahimik kaming dalawa ng matapos akong sumigaw. I hope she didn't get mad after I shouted at her.

"Okay." She opened the door while the carriage is still going and then she move her body to get on the top of the carriage.

Napasilip ako at nakita ko na lang ang coachman na sinipa ni Ada.

Oh, that's cruel.

"Hiya!"

Ada then goes the other way, siya na ang sumakay sa kabayo. We're going back to the city. I wonder what my Sister looks like now. After a minute, we arrived at the small house. It's not that pretty but it's fine.

Inalalayan ako bumaba ni Ada pagkatapos ay pumasok na kami sa loob. The inside is so gloomy like there's a ghost living inside but it's clean.

We stopped in front of the wooden door.

Ada spoked. "Master."

Master?

"I'm coming in."

She opened the door and the inside was so dark, nagkailaw lang ng bumukas ang pinto at ang ilaw na 'yon ay mismong tumama sa isang batang babae na nakahiga sa kama.

She has this long silky hair and it's black like Ada's hair, it's so long that her hair is already on the ground and I think she's wearing a red dress.

"Hmm, it's so bright."

This voice... how can I forget her voice?

"Lulu!"

"No! No! Sister!"

I watched her trying to get into me but I think she was too weak. I want to help her.

"I am calling you, within the darkness, Asmodeus!"

I froze when a man stood up in front of her, he has scary horns and wings and a tail...like a demon.

"She summoned a demon! Run!"

"Sister! Sister!" I tried to escape on this man but my body was far too weak and small.

No, my Sister!

"Ahh! Sister! Help me!" I cried when she suddenly fainted.

No, help me! Please, don't let them take me away!

The demon lifts my Sister before they both disappear. No...

"What are you doing here?"

I blinked and I saw her sitting on the bed, she still look like I remember, like she didn't get old at all. My eyes watered.

"Open your eyes properly, Master. I found your Sister," Ada said.

My Sister scoffed. "As if, you don't know what she looks like and it's been—" She fully open her eyes and then looked at me. "Lulu."

"Si-Sister..." My voice cracked.

Mabilis siyang tumayo at tumakbo palapit sa 'kin. She hugged me tightly and I did the same.

"Oh my, our Sister!"

"Yey! We found her!"

"Did they hurt you? Did they do something to you?" tanong niya at hinawakan ang pisngi ko.

I am taller than her now but it doesn't matter.

I shake my head. "I-I miss you, Sister!" I hug her again and cried like a child.