Chapter 39

Lulu

I'm going out today with Ada! I'm excited to meet her again, is she going to give me cold treatment again? I wonder what she looks like behind that maskara, I bet she's beautiful!

"Saintess, we're ready to depart."

"Okay!" I answered and glee.

Nakangiti akong naglalakad palabas ng simbahan then I saw Ada standing beside the carriage.

"Good morning, Ada!" I greeted.

She didn't answer and opened the door. Napanguso naman ako dahil doon. I don't have a choice but to enter the carriage na sinundan naman niya. She sat in front of me, she's pretty tall.

"Why are you wearing a mask?" I asked out of curiosity.

"You're pretty annoying," she answered.

I giggled. "I like you, you know?"

"And I don't."

"Aww, why? Everyone likes Saintess!"

"Not me."

"But Sister—" my eyes widened and we both stopped when that word came out to my mouth.

I awkwardly laugh. "Hehe, uhm. Is your full name Ada?"

"No."

"I want to know your full name," I said.

She frowned. "No."

"Please?"

"No."

"I'm Lulu Leiceburg, I said my name so let me know yours!"

"Leiceburg?"

I stilled when I felt killing intent coming from her.

"W-What?"

"Where did you get that name?"

"U-Uhm—ikk!" I shiver when she pointed me her sword.

Am I gonna die?!

"What have you done, Liliana?!"

Bahagyang sumakit ang ulo ko ng biglang sumigaw si Lily. Ugh, what now?!

"Answer me!"

"What's happening?!"

"We're about to get killed!"

Waaah! Lulu, help me!

I gasped and cursed in my head. I was forced to get out and in this situation? Seriously?

Nahagit ko ang hininga ko ng dumikit na sa leeg ko ang espada.

"Where did you get it?" Napalunok ako.

She's mad.

"I-It was my name! I'm just Lulu, and the surname was given by my sister, she adopt me!" natataranta kong sabi.

She didn't speak for a while. "What's her name?"

"Wh-What?"

"Your sister, what's her name?"

"M-Magdalena." Nagluha ang mata ko ng mas lalong dumikit ang espada sa leeg ko. "My Sister's name is Magdalena!"

"So it's you." She lowered her sword. "You need to meet her after this."

"Y-You know her?" gulat na tanong ko.

"Yeah, a friend of mine."

My heart flutter and excitement filled my whole body. I can finally see my Sister?!