(𝐈𝐕.)𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

Start from the beginning

he would sing and play the guitar for her. he was the one who taught her how to play the instrument and the one who taught her to sing. he was the one who was there for her.

not all stories have a good ending, however. one new year, when their families were gathering for the celebration, he announced that he had to go back to china for secondary school. Areum cried and he comforted her. she did not go to the airport the next day because she knew that she would not let him go if she did.

that, however, was probably her biggest regret. the aeroplane to china from korea crashed and he and his parents lost their lives. Areum mourned for weeks after his death when his aunt sent her a box. the box contained a polaroid picture, a note and a cassette tape.

the picture was of the two of them playing in the playground in the swing when they were still young. the content of the letter was of him saying his goodbyes to her. he told her how much he loved her and how he was sorry that he was not brave enough to tell her directly. he told her how he was bullied in school and how he could not handle the bullying any longer and wanted to take his life in china.

Areum was angry at herself at that time. she continuously thought about how she could have done something about the bullying like how he would always deal with it for her. she thought about how horrible she was since she never realised he was bullied.

when she played the cassette tape, a beautiful melody of a piano played. she cried listening to it. she studied and listened to it and wrote its chords onto a piece of paper. that day, she swore that she would one day publish the song and make it known worldwide.

he was the reason why she became an idol in the first place, giving her the goal to publish the song. Areum grew depressed at one point and considered suicide. she thought she would never fall in love again but clearly, she was wrong.

their story is not the happiest but one of the most life-changing for Areum from all of the experiences she had gathered. 

THE INTENSE LOVE (Cha Eun Woo)

┊ 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘: the firsts

┊ 𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡: February 2018 - November 2021

┊ 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡: their companies

┊ 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦: friends, on speaking terms

┊ 𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗬: 100%

┊ 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬: Eunwoo and Areum met at an award show. he helped her with her dress when she was walking up the stairs for the awards. she thanked him after the show because of not want more fans to see them interacting. in the end, they exchanged numbers and became friends.

the more they talked, the more they clicked. they soon dated, simple as that.

they were cast in the same drama and another drama after that. during true beauty, their relationship was known to the public and fans loved their relationship. they were an iconic couple and were very popular even outside the fandom.

in their relationship behind the cameras, they would rant all about their feelings. they would tell each other all about their problems and issues in life and would provide each other shoulders to cry on.

however, Eunwoo's company decided that their relationship was distracting him from his work and forced them to cut it off. it came up harsh at first since they had no one to cry to after that but their relationship did not end up bitter.

both moved on and in the end, became friends.

THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE (Jeon Won Woo)

┊ 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘: the one true love

┊ 𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡: December 2022 - present

┊ 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡: n/a

┊ 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦: dating

┊ 𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗬: 100%

┊ 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬: their story is rather... funny? they went to the same secondary school. Areum was a grade higher than Wonwoo because she was pushed up a few grades. in school, Areum's only focus is on her studies. she wanted to graduate early to be able to publish the song and everything. 

Wonwoo was very famous in school, especially among girls. Areum was, too, famous but was too concentrated on dealing with her own things to realise.

Areum had a friend and she was one of Wonwoo's fangirls in school. every time during lunch, she would ramble on and on about him, distracting Areum from trying to focus on her studies. it annoyed her and she grew to dislike the boy.

that was brought up until they were trainees. when she first saw him, she felt irritated. she recognised him immediately and thought that she would avoid him as much as possible.

on the other hand, Wonwoo hears about an intelligent girl above his grade yet younger than him. the first time he saw her, he thought she was pretty. soon, he grew a slight crush on her.