Ch.4 Date With Lastation's CPU

A/n: Here's chapter four guy's enjoy.

The next morning I woke up and found Noire hugging me which made me blush. I stared at her for a bit and thought how beautiful she really is up close. I looked to my left to find Mega Man in the same position as me.

Y/n: Looks like we're in real trouble eh, Mega Man?

Mega Man: Yeah, I don't know what you're going to do since you know how Noire is.

Y/n: Yeah, I'm screwed whenever she does wake up.

Mega Man: Good luck, Y/n you're going to need it.

Y/n: Yeah.

I turned over and noticed that Noire was starting to wake up I mentally prepared myself to yelled at and be called a pervert. Noire opened her eyes and looked at me and noticed where she's at.

Y/n: M-Morning, Noire please don't yell at me.

Noire then noticed that she was hugging me and looked back at me before screaming at the top of her lungs before hitting me with her pillow calling me a pervert.

Noire: GET AWAY FROM ME YOU DISCUSTING PERVERT!!!

Y/n: Please stop hitting me, Noire! You're the one who slept in my bed!

Noire: I DON'T CARE YOU'RE STILL A PERVERT!!!

Noire got out of bed before saying one last thing to Y/n.

Noire: Don't forget you still owe me a date.

Y/n: I never forgot and I look forward to going out even if you think of me as a pervert.

Noire: Hmph! Baka.

Noire left and I went to take a shower before getting dressed. After I got out of the bathroom I found Noire waiting for me in the living room.

(A/n: Ignore the sword

(A/n: Ignore the sword.)

BK: About time, don't you know it's rude to keep a woman waiting.

Y/n: I feel a little under dressed compared to you.

BK: Don't be you're just fine the way you're dressed.

Y/n: If you say so.

Black Heart grabbed my hand and lead me outside to begin our date. All of the citizens stared at us with them wishing Black Heart the best with me. I could tell that she was blushing and to be honest so was I, but we continued to walk around. Black Heart had lead me to a huge shopping mall and we entered inside.

Mini Skip
Mall
Y/n's Pov

While in the mall we looked through different stores seeing what they had. We then came across a cosplay shop that sold costumes and fabrics. I wanted to check it out, but Black Heart didn't which I knew that it was her not wanting me to hate her for being a cosplayer.