"Well, I'll read all about it." Bruce said. Victoria decided to stay quiet, she didn't want to get involved talking about the Hulk. "Or you'll be suiting up with the rest of us." Tony point towards Devereaux. "You see, I don't get a suit of armor. I'm exposed, like a nerve. It's a nightmare." Banner says while looking down. "Hey, I've read about your incident. That much gamma exposure should've killed you." Tony says referring to the serum Banner injected himself with. "So you're saying the Hulk, or 'The Other Guy', saved my life? That's a nice sentiment. Save it for what?" Bruce asks Tony. "I guess we'll find out." Tony mumbles loud enough so Banner can hear. "You might not enjoy it." Banner replies. "Might not." Victoria whispered to herself.

--------

Stark was finally finished programing the virus to send out to the entire control room on the carrier. Minutes later Fury walked in trying to figure out what Tony was up to. "You are suppose to be locating the tesseract!" "We are. The model's locked and we are sweeping for the signature now." Stark said, looking at Nick. "When we get a hit, we'll have the location within a half a mile." Bruce says pointing towards the map on the monitor. "We'll get the cube back Sir. No muss, no fuss." Victoria says while walking towards Fury, standing next to him. "So, what's Phase Two?" Stark asks turning around facing Nick.

A loud bang was heard from behind the group. Rogers dropped a large gun on the metal table. "Phase Two, is SHIELD using the cube to make weapons. Sorry the computer was moving a little slow for me." "Rogers, we gathered everything related to the tesseract. That doesn't mea-" "I'm sorry Nick. What? We're you lying?" Tony cuts off Fury, turning the monitor around so everyone can see. Victoria walked closer to the monitor and what seems to look like a missile. A nuclear missile. "Fury, do you know how dangerous and deadly that is?" Victoria asks pointing at the screen. "I was wrong Director. The world hasn't changed a bit." Steve says in disbelief.

Natasha and Thor walk into the lab. "Did you know about this?" Bruce points at Romanoff. "You want to think about removing yourself from this environment, Doctor?" Romanoff asked Bruce as he was chuckling. Natasha found the real reason why Loki was onboard. He wanted to see the Hulk lose control. "I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed." "Loki is manipulating you." Natasha tries to convince Bruce. "And what have you been doing exactly?" Banner fires back on Romanoff. "You didn't come because I batted my eyelashes at you." Natasha puts her hands of her hips.

"I'm not leaving because you are getting a little jumpy. What I want to know if why SHIELD is using the tesseract to make weapons of mass destruction?" Bruce's voice rises at Fury, as he points at the screen. "Because of him." Fury points at Thor. "Me?" Thor asks confused. "Last year, Earth had a visitor from another planet, who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. We learned not only that we're not alone, but we're hopelessly and hilariously out gunned." Fury explains to the Asgardian. "My people want nothing but peace with your planet." "But you're not the only people out there, are you? The world is filling up with people that can't be matched or controlled." Victoria said while looking at Thor. "Like you control the cube?" Steve glares at Fury. "Your work with the cube is what drew Loki to it, and his allies. It's a signal to all the realms that the Earth is ready for a higher form of war." Thor spat angrily. "A higher form of war?" Steve said confused. Victoria was frustrated. Steve was the only lost one of the group. He didn't understand a thing coming out anyone's mouth. She wanted to beat the crap out of his pretty face to knock some sense into it. She wanted to say something to him but she bit her tongue. "You forced our hand. We had to come up with a-" "Nuclear deterrent? Because that always calms everything back down." Tony cuts off Fury. "Remind me how you made your fortune, Stark." Fury raises an eyebrow. "I'm sure if he still made weapons, they would both be neck deep-" "Wait, how is this suddenly about me now?" Stark interrupts Steve. "I'm sorry, isn't everything?" Steve fired back.

"I thought humans were more evolved than this." Thor said, Victoria felt a tad bit offended. "Excuse me, do we come to your planet and blow stuff up?" Victoria glares at the Asgardian. The entire group of spies and heroes were going back and fourth arguing. "Its in his MO, isn't. We aren't a team, we're more like a chemical mixture that creates chaos. We're a time bomb." Everyone stays quiet to see what Bruce had to say. "You need to step away." Fury held a hand up towards Banner. "Why shouldn't the man let off some steam?" Tony encourages Banner to unleash the Hulk. "You know damn well why. Back off!" Steve's voice raised. Steve was getting tired of Tony's childish act. "Oh, I'm starting to want you to make me." Tony taunts Steve. "Boys, stop arguing. You guys sound like school girls!" Victoria got in between Stark and Rogers. "Big man in a suit of armor, take that off and what are you?" Steve said, getting into Stark's face. "Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." Tony smiles, cockily. "I know guys with none of that, worth ten of you. And I've seen the footage, the only thing you fight for is for yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you." Steve spat. "I think I would just cut the wire." Tony smirks. "Always away out. You may not be a threat, but you better stop pretending to be a hero." "A hero? Like you? You're a laboratory experiment, Rogers. Everything special about you came out of a bottle." Victoria eyes widened at the sassiness.

Damn, that was a good one.

"Put on the suit, let's go a few rounds." Tony and Steve got closer and closer. Victoria got in between the two men. "Okay guys, stop acting like a couple of girls." She whispered to the two.

"You people are so petty, and tiny." Thor laughs at the humans. "Yeah this is a team." Bruce laughs sarcastically. "Agent Devereaux, would you escort Dr. Banner to-" "My room? You rented my room." "The cell was just in-" "In case you needed to kill me. But you can't! I know, I tried! I got low, I didn't see an end. So I put a bullet in my mouth, and 'the other guy' spit it out. You want to know my secret Agent Romanoff? You want to know how I stay so calm?" Bruce picks up Loki's scepter. Victoria, Nick, and Natasha were slowly pulling out their guns, getting ready to shoot if Banner planned on doing something with the stick. "Dr. Banner, put the scepter down." Victoria convinced Banner as she still had her gun pointed towards him. Bruce puts the staff back on the examination table.

An alarm from one of the monitors goes off and Banner puts his glasses off to see if the tesseract was located. "You located the tesseract?" Thor asked. Victoria got closer towards the screen to see how far the cube was from them. Tony and Steve went back to arguing. "Oh my god." Victoria whispers. Not only did she find the tesseract's location, it was airborne. Within meters of the carrier. There was an explosion, causing the lab to destroy. Victoria, Natasha and Bruce landed on the lower level on the aircraft. Natasha and Victoria's legs were stuck under pipes that fell. The agents could see Bruce trying to control himself from transforming. Victoria got her leg free from the huge pipes and helped Natasha free hers. Bruce was turning green and his muscles were breaking through his shirt. He crawled away from the girls, soon he fully transformed in to the giant monster. The Hulk. Victoria was horrified looking at what Banner had become. For once in her life, Victoria felt true fear.

.