01.03

After reviewing all the files regarding the tesseract and the Avengers with Stark, the next afternoon Agent Coulson called Victoria in so they can review the files with Steve Rogers. Victoria noticed Coulson's excitement. "Phil, you alright?" she stifled a giggle. "Yeah, it's just that, I'm a big fan Captain Rogers." "I can tell."

After arriving at Rogers' location and he entered the quinjet, Victoria was holding in her giggles watching Phil trying to keep his cool. Victoria handed Rogers a tablet so he can, view the exact same files she reviewed last night. "So, this Doctor Banner was trying to reciprocate the serum they used on me?" Rogers spoke up causing the two agents to look at him. "A lot of people were, you were the world's first superhero." Phil paused. "Banner thought Gamma radiation might be holding the key to unlocking the original formula." Victoria picked up the conversation. "Didn't really go his way did it?" Rogers asked the young agent. "Not so much. But he's got that thing though, that guys like a Stephen Hawking." Victoria said looking down at a slightly confused Steve. "He's like a really smart person" Coulson finishes for Devereaux. Victoria sat down across from Steve and decides to let Phil have his "moment" with Rogers.

"I gotta say, it's an honor to meet you, officially. I mean, I sort of met you. I watched you while you were sleeping." Coulson admitted to Steve. Victoria notices the embarrassment on Captain's face.

Victoria tries stop the conversation and keep Coulson from sound like a creep, "I mean I observed you while you were unconscious under the ice," "Phil that's enough." she whispers. "What he's trying to say is, it's a huge honor having you onboard." Victoria saves the embarrassing conversation. "Well, I hope I'm the man for the job." Steve smiles at the woman sitting down behind him and Coulson. "Oh you are, absolutely. Um, we made some modifications to the uniform. I had a little design input." Coulson speaks up. "The uniform? Aren't the Stars and Stripes at bit too, old fashioned?" Rogers questions. "With everything going on, with things that are about to come, people might just need old fashioned." Phil encourages the Captain.

-----

The quinjet landed on the helicarrier, The trio was greeted by Natasha. "Agent Romanoff, this is Captain Rogers." Coulson introduced. "Hi they need you inside." Natasha said to Phil. "It was quite the buzz around here finding you in the ice. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?" Natasha referred to Coulson. "No, he was too busy explaining how he was watching the Cap sleep." Victoria smiled. "Trading Cards?" Rogers asked. "They're vintage, he's very proud." Natasha finishes.

From the far, they see Bruce Banner, slightly lost. "Dr. Banner!" Rogers calls him over. "Oh yeah hi, they told me you'd be coming." Bruce shakes Steve's hand. "Word is you can find the cube." "Is that the only word?" "The only word I care about." "Lady, and Gentlemen you might want to step inside in a minute, it's gonna get a little hard to breathe." Romanoff informs the three. Sirens start going off and workers are locking the aircrafts onto the deck. Rogers and Banner look confused. "Is this a submarine?" Steve asks soon after Banner includes while the two men walk towards the edge of the carrier, "Really? They want me in a pressurized metal container?" Victoria walks towards the men and says, "this thing isn't going underwater, it's going up." "Oh no, this is much worst." Bruce mumbles.

While walking towards the doors to get inside the hellicarrier, Steve and Victoria walked side by side. Steve spoke up, breaking the silence, "This mission is going to get crazy." He laughed. Victoria looked at him blankly and Steve's laugh died down, "So, what are you? Any enhancements, suits or just a soldier?" He asked. "If your referring to an agent as an soldier, then I guess so." She answered.

.