"Well, you're one to talk..." Her eyes drop to my suit, then to my hands— which she goes extremely red at— then back to my eyes. "You look very attractive tonight, Mr. Afton."

"I do, don't I?" She shoots me a glare and I raise my hands defensively. "Thank you. Now, shall we go before they cancel our reservation?"

Y/N laughs and nods. I take her hand into mine, lead her to the passenger side of the car and get into my side, driving off.

"You know, I don't even know where we're going," Y/N comments, making me shrug. I place a hand on her thigh and squeeze it lightly.

After a few moments, she gasps, and I nearly swerve to the left side of the road. "Jesus Christ, Y/N. Are you all right? Why'd you gasp? Are you hurt?" I glance to her briefly, but look back at the road, just in case.

"William Afton." She inhales sharply. "Do not tell me you're taking me somewhere expensive."

"You deserve it, love." I say as I take a right. Coming up on our left was the restaurant and I can see Y/N cross her arms in my peripheral vision.

I park the car and look at her for a moment.

Seeing the fake anger cross her face, knowing that she's hiding a smile makes my heart warm.

"Let's go in, shall we?" I ask softly after a few moments.

"Mhm.." Y/N looks into my eyes, and we somehow get closer together, our lips inches apart. I look down to her lips, then back into her eyes, my chest rising and falling quickly.

She leans in a bit more, stopping once her lips graze mine.

I feel the blood rush to my cock, completely forgetting about the dinner date I scheduled.

"You're gonna wait for this. If it's a good date, at least," She jokes on the last part and I roll my eyes as she pulls away.

I get out of the car and help her out, go inside, and talk to our server as we sit down.

"Kids at their moms?" He asks, and I shake my head no. His name was Terrence, and he used to work at Fredbear's when it first opened.

"No, actually. They're visiting their grandparents in Ireland. They'll be back in a few days." I respond, gazing to Y/N. She's oddly quiet and I make a mental note to ask her about that.

"All right, can I get you two started for drinks?"

We order and once he leaves, I focus my attention on Y/N.

"Love," I start, placing my hand onto hers, "is something bothering you?"

"Hm? No. I just didn't know what to say, I'm sorry," She gives me a soft smile and looks down at the menu.

"Are you sure? Something tells me that's not all."

"Will, I'm fine. I just.. Okay. My old boss is here."

"So?"

"He fired me,"

"What for?"

"Being late. It wasn't even my fault! My alarm never went off!"

I stifle a laugh and smile. "It's okay. It's great, actually. Because if you never got fired, we wouldn't have met. At all. Our lives would be very, very different from what they are now. Y/N, I'm so grateful for you, did you know that? Do you know how much you've changed my life? How much I love you?"

Hee face grows red and she smiles.

"I'm grateful for you too, Will. When I'm with you, I'm happier than I've ever been in my entire life. Except with Mike or Lizzie," She mumbles the last part just loud enough for me to hear. I roll my eyes and lift her hand, kissing it gently.