Chapter 2: Hashiras and Prodigies

Shinazugawa: "Bow down brat! You are in the presence of master Oyakata-sama!"

Rengoku: "Good evening Master, I hope you are well and I pray for your good health in the future."

Oyakata: "Thank you, my child. So, I gathers you here today because of one special reason: this boy right here, Y/N Kanroji, or as some like to call him, the prodigy. But before we talk about him, how about you let him know your names my children?"

???: "Hai master, i'll start!"

Tengen: " I am Uzui Tengen, the sound Hashira!"

(A/N: I am not going to explain how everyone looks, if you don't know what they look like, look it up. And for Tsuna, she is shown in the first chapter)

Tokito: "I am Muichiro Tokito, the mist Hashira... what is that cloud again?"

Obanai: " I am the snake Hashira, Iguro Obanai"

As he said that, a white snake with red eyes arose from his neck and hissed at Y/N.

Shinazugawa: "I am Sanemi Shinazugawa, the wind Hashira"

Tomioka: "I am Giyu Tomioka, the water Hashira"

The man named Giyu looked very bored and tired to Y/N.

Himejima: " My name is Gyomei Himejima, I am the stone Hashira"

Y/N looked at him and noticed his white crying eyes and assumed he was blind.

(Shinobu and Mitsuri obviously aren't Hashiras yet because they are wayyy to young)

Hakai: " And you already know me and Kyojuro sweetie."

She said while  slowly hugging Y/N from behind with his head pushed into her breasts.

Y/N started to blush madly while looking to Mitsuri with a desperate face as if asking for her help.

Mitsuri: "Hakai-sama, could you please let my brother go before he faints from embarrassment?"

Tsuna then let Y/N go while apologizing to him.

Oyakata: "Hmm, you seem to like him quite a bit Tsuna. He trained with you for 2 months, right?"

Hakai: "Yes master, I took him under my wing and taught him the Ice breathing styles."

Oyakata: "Yes, and you did very well in teaching him my child. But to the more important matter at hand, Y/N I need to talk to you about this."

Y/N: "Of course, Oyakata-sama, what do you need to talk about, I shall answer any question given to me."

Mitsuri was surprised, since she has never seen her brother speak so formal with anyone, not even Rengoku because he forbid them to talk to him like a teacher, but wanted them to see him as a friend.

Oyakata: "Oh my, it seems you are very well behaved. Well then, as you might know, you are known as a prodigy in the Demon Slayer community. You are an exceptional swordsman because for one, you learned faster than most of the Hashiras we ever had and also, you are one of the only Demon slayers who is able to control multiple breathing styles. So I need you to do something for me to confirm a theory I have going on in my mind."

Y/N : "As you wish, Oyakata-sama. If you ask me, I shall fulfill your wish to my best abilities. I already apologize in advance if I am not able to reach your expectations."

Oyakata: "You don't need to apologize, I am sure you will be able to fulfill this request and if not, that is okay too. Alright then, let's start. Hayami-san, would you please step forward to Y/N-kun?"