"No" he replied nonchalantly. She wrestled against his muscles that were blocking her path but she wasn't able to make it.

"Let me go I said!" A bang echoed in the air as her palm striked jungkook cheek followed by a loud surprising and terrified gasp from her.

Jungkook took two step back, his eyes intently boring in hers.

"J-jung-k-kook...i- I d-didn't... I'm s-sorry" she hiccuped, stumbling back.

What she did, now what will happen to her?

Her body buzzed with fear.

Jungkook saw it. He stepped forth, raising her hand but y/n flinched back.

Hurt flashed in his eyes. He would never cause her pain.

y/n bolted out of the room and stormed inside one of the guests room that was down the hall.

She didn't breath, she didn't look back until she was inside and safe. As safe as she could be.

Panting, her heartbeat ringed right in her ears loudly and annoyingly as she slided her back on the door and sat down on the floor.

Realization dawned on her, and her face paled further.

She hit him! She slapped him! Oh god, he was going to kill her and throw her somewhere and no one will know.

Not that she had someone to look after her. She was alone in this world.

Y/n cupped her head between her palms and stared in space for a long time.

Eventually, she stood on her wobbly legs and checked the door if it was locked. Just to be assured.

Sighing in relief, she numbly went to the bed and slipped inside the comforter.

Few moments later, she heard shuffling from outside, and her heart leaped out from her chest.

She gulped, sitting up slowly and clutching the blanket to her chest. Y/n strained her ears for noise but there was none when suddenly,

Knock.

Her eyes widened, and she remained silent.

"Y/n, let me in please"

So you can kill me? No thanks.

"I know you can hear me. Please open the door I just want to lay beside you, please" y/n confusingly stared at the door.

He didn't seem angry, but sad?

"Please, baby. I won't touch you. just let me sleep beside you" he begged once again. "I will lay on the floor. Please open the door"

Y/n felt her eyes burning up. guilt seeped in her heart. But then she remembered what he did.

"Go back to room jungkook. Let me sleep" she said surprisingly sounding cold. There was silence for few seconds.

"Baby—"

"Leave!"

Y/n chest tightened and her heart ached but she unheeded it.