Chapter 1

Days passed since the Joint training battle. The classmates where now sleeping in their dorms as it was already midnight now.Well , at least most of them.

Shinsous POV

I layed down to my bed with my eyes open. As like every other night i couldn't sleep. I could feel day by day the bags under my eyes getting bigger and bigger. Letting out a groan i left my bed rubbing my eyes while going towards to the window. Lately i wouldn't fall asleep but it was different then my usual insomnia. Something was really bothering my head. Ever since i was being to UA the students here where so different then the ones i met in highschool. Nobody actually judged my quirk or tried to put me down in a bad way. Everyones words where so nice.. even through i said i don't need compliments... or friends to be precise. Ever since i met him, the second person who words had a affect on me after Midorya, i felt a weird thump in my heart. I was thinking it way too much. I sighed and picked up my phone. Tomorrow was Saturday and the 1C class had decided to throw a celebration party along with a goodbye. On Monday i was finally going to be transferred in class 1A.It was so sudden i was suprised. I tried to hide the excitement in my eyes.After so many weeks of hard work and training with Aizawa sensei i had finally managed to go to the next step. I was supposed to be tranferring on the second year but some changes where made and they decided to switch me now. Which of course i had no complains on.
I left the windows curtains open looking at the stars sighing again. I had a long week ahead of me. And Saturday haven't even started yet.

End of Shinsous POV

Few hours later in another area..
Mineta and Kaminari where sitting near the dorms casually talking about girls.

"Urarakas body so fine! " Mineta said rembering how he "accidentantly" landed on her chest yesteday's training class.

"Dude you so lucky! Your so short you can casually bounch on wheretever you want! My quirk only makes things worst around friends. "

The blond signed crossing his arms. He leaned to the couch they where sitting listening to one of his closest friends speak.

"Next time i will make sure to sneak in the girls lockeroom! "The purple hair boy said snickering evilly getting a smile from Denki.

He didnt mind Mineta's attitude as he was too into woman just as much as he friend was. But unlike him Denki wouldn't dare to do that much. Like anything wild that is. The only thing he ever done was try asking the girls out but on his bad luck something always interrupted him or he could just get a stray no. At some point he just gave up and accepted his "fate".

" Dude I wish it was that easy to date a girl. "He said getting a nod from Mineta.

" But don't worry! When we become pro heroes we will have lots of money which means we will have as many girls as we like!"he said getting a laugh from Denki .

"Right!And maybe we can get g-" He was about to say something but quicly stopped.

"GET TO TOUCH BOOBS! " Mineta shouted finishing Denkis phrase for him but was hit from Jirou before he would say anything more.

She had used her quirk on his eyes.

"ARGH! "
He groaned as he fall of the couch.

"Tch... still having those conversations? " Jirou asked crossing her arms.

"You never change. " She said clearly annoyed and disgusted as she walked away.

"How dare she! " Mineta said as Denki hold a short laugh with his hand in mouth still kinda shocked with what he was gonna say .

'Was i about to say guys?Man what is wrong with me lately...Every since i met him i haven't been flirting with girls at all. 'He thought as the other classmates joined them.

Denkis POV

I saw Kirishima and Bakugo approaching us along with the other guys. Kiri looked at Mineta holding his eyes in pain. He sighed and looked at us.

"You should really stop doing this. "He said like some short of dissapointed dad .

Mineta just respond back to him and everyone joined the conversation. I wasn't paying attention just akwardly smiling. It was already Saturday morning and I woked up surprising early . Although i slept well i somehow still felt exhausted from the past few weeks of hard training we had. Man being a hero is tiring. But of course i wasn't going to give up so easily! I just wanted a break. I gotten off the couch and followed my two buddies Bakugo and Kirishima to the kitchen. My stomach was growling.But the thoughts of that purple hair boy was slowly making me forget about my huge hunger. As i grabbed something to eat i sat next to my friends. Thats where i got this flashback.

...

"I know you said you weren't interested in making friends and all that, but I like you dude. "

...

End of flashback.

I felt my cheeks flush. 'Argh! Why did i say that?! That's... so weird.. He's a guy what if i made it awkward? Why should it matter through?! 'I kept questioning myself.

"Oi DUNCHFACE! " I snapped out of my thoughts hearing Bakugo yell at me.

"H-huah?! W-whats wrong? What's with the sudden yelling? "

"Haa?! You gotta turn on your dumb brain cells cause shitty hear has been calling you non stop! " Bakugo said to me pissed looking at me while munching his food.

Then Kiri patted my shoulder. "Yeah what's up dude? It's not like you to suddently doze off." Kiri said with his usual concered face.

"Haha it's nothing just a bit tired that's all. " I said akwardly scratching my head. "You should get more sleep you dumbass and stop doing wherever you do at fucking midnight! " Bakugo smacked my head with his fist and i let a painful sound while looking at him.

"Damn that was rude!No wonder you have bad reputation! "But i knew he was being concered about me .

"But next time i will! " I turned my painful face to a smile giving him a thumps up.

And with that after few minutes we had finished our breakfast. The girls passed by and i could hear their convertation they where having.

"I can't believe Shinshou-Kun is joining us! " Hagakure said excited.

"Let's make sure to work hard together. " Momo replied.

Everyone was happy that Shinshou was gonna tranfer in our class and more early then thought. Of course i was excited too. Maybe a bit more excited then the others. I wouldn't help but feel weird whetever im around him lately in school. I tried to shove that feeling away.It go away if i do... right?

Authors note:Sorry for my bad English! I try to do my best in the next chapter! ^^See ya folks!

Warning!!! None of the pictures in the story belong to me!