"Luo Wenchuan gave you money, are you going to participate in the competition? You can't..." At this point, Lu Ranxu was suddenly taken aback, "What?! Who did you say gave you the money?!"

"Luo Wenchuan..." Yun Xingze was taken aback by Lu Ranxu's fuss. "I helped him refit the mecha."

The amount of information is too great for Lu Ranxu to digest for a while.

After a while, he hesitantly asked: "So, you helped Luo Wenchuan change the mecha. Not only did he not get angry, but he also gave you a reward?"

Yun Xingze nodded.

"How is this possible?!" Lu Ranxu grabbed Yun Xingze's arm excitedly, "Let's not say when your modification skills are so powerful, but the other party is Luo Wenchuan! That whole school hates Omega the most Luo Wenchuan! "

"Hate Omega?" Yun Xingze was a little surprised, "He is an Alpha, why should he hate Omega?" In principle, Alpha has always wanted to find an Omega partner.

"I don't know about this, but it is said that he never let Omega approach him." Lu Ranxu said slyly, "Some people say that he is cold, and some people say that he is afraid of O. Anyway, he has never been in school for so long. Which Omega has been close to."

Because of this, Lu Ranxu was surprised that Luo Wenchuan gave Yun Xingze such a large sum of money.

"Maybe he's just doing business and doesn't care about my gender?" Yun Xingze thought for a while and said, "Actually, he is not afraid of O. It has nothing to do with me. I just repaired a mecha."

Lu Ranxu felt that Yun Xingze's words were a bit reasonable, and then he thought about it, and then began to ask him when he learned how to modify the mecha.

Yun Xingze said a lot. In short, he lied that he had always secretly liked mechas, but because of the marriage contract, he didn’t pursue his dreams. Now he decided to release himself BLABLA...

Lu Ranxu was so touched that he shook Yun Xingze's hand and said, "Xingze, what exactly has love changed you and made you so strong."

He thought that Yun Xingze was just on a whim, but from the recent signs, Yun Xingze really wanted to change himself.

Yun Xingze: "...it has nothing to do with love."

The audition competition will take place in three days.

Students who sign up will have a intensive training before the competition, mainly to let the students understand the schedule, so as to avoid accidents during the competition.

There are 20 students in Class E, accounting for one-third of the class. It seems to be a lot. In fact, all other classes have more than 40 students. Nearly 200 people in the Mecha Department of one grade have registered. .

The training location was in the simulation training room, and Yun Xingze saw Lu Ranxu as soon as he arrived.

He looked at each other in surprise: "Why are you here? You signed up?"

"Yes." Lu Ranxu nodded solemnly, "I thought about it, we are good brothers, I want to be with you."

Yun Xingze's heart warmed: "Thank you, Ran Xu..."

"At least when you were beaten, I can take you to the infirmary like last time." Lu Ranxu said while looking at him.

"...No need." Yun Xingze never wanted to go to the infirmary anymore, it was too dark!

"The level of our class is indeed far from that of other classes," Zhuo Feiyue said to everyone, "but there are 50 audition places, and dreams are still needed. What if someone in front of you falls down by accident?"