𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖚𝖙

Start from the beginning

The Nightshade members even Bianca yelled at her and left since they couldn't stomach it and were quite vocal. We let them leave so we could get answers...peacefully. Wednesday, I and Dorian stared down a pathetic mess that was named Tyler.

"What is Kinbott, or should I say Laurel Gates, using you for?" Wednesday started her questioning.

"Wednesday, please." Tyler weakly said to her.

"Tyler, the body parts in the basement of the Gates mansion, what was she collecting them for?" Wednesday said ignoring his protests.

"I don't understand. Why are you doing this?" Tyler asked panting, looking at us trying to garner sympathy.

"Tyler just answer the questions before I start getting them out of you," I told him, growing bored of his charade.

Seeing the taser wasn't working Wednesday grabbed a hammer and gave him a little smirk, "Let's test your reflexes."

Dorian stood closer to me and scoffed, "Sirens".

It had only been nearly ten minutes since we started and the Nightshade members left. Wednesday and I shared a look and I said, "Weems. The Nightshade, they told her".

The sirens became louder, and footsteps were heard so Tyler screamed, "I'm in here!"

The sheriff came in with his gun pointed at us and yelled, "Get away from my son! Drop it. Drop it."

Wednesday looked at me and I nodded so she dropped the hammer, even if there were three of us we couldn't get out unscathed.

__________

The three of us were taken in the police cruisers while Tyler was wrapped in a blanket and was let go while we were getting a talking to by Weems.

"Galpin isn't pressing kidnapping charges. Which is a miracle given the circumstances." Principal Weems shrieked in that nobler than our tone of voice.

I scoffed and said, "Of course not." And rolled my eyes while Wednesday stared him down and asked, "How long have you known?"

"Excuse me?" Sheriff Galpin asked with a glare.

"When I gave you that claw from the cave, did you already know?" Wednesday demanded taking a step closer to him.

Dorian and I stood next to each other with matching scowls, we just wanted to leave and go see Xavier.

"Wednesday, that's enough." Weems demanded.

Galpin shook his head and said, "Xavier Thorpe is our Hyde."

Dorian and I defended him, "No he isn't"

The sheriff ignored us and said, "We've got evidence, thanks to you. That's why I'm giving you one pass."

"Tyler is going to turn on you too." Wednesday said getting the last word and we all started walking out with Weems herding us out.

"Get out," Galpin said trying and failing to get the last word out since we were already leaving.

Before we could leave and go see Xavier, Tyler approached us after fighting with his father. Dorian had his arm wrapped around me protectively.

"What do you want?" I sneered at him, shooting him a glare.

"To ask a question. What does it feel like?" he said looking at us both and ignoring the glare that Dorian was giving him.

"What does what feel like?" Wednesday said, playing along.

"To lose." He said tilting his head with a smirk. "You know, at first, I'd wake up naked, covered in blood, no idea what happened. But over time, I started to remember everything. The sound of their screams, the panic in their eyes, and a fear so primal I could taste it. And it was delicious." Tyler told us condescending and admitting the truth.