𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖚𝖙

Start from the beginning

Bianca rolled her eyes and stood behind Tyler and said, "Let's get this over with before Weems comes in and blows this place down". She clicked her thumb and middle finger together getting rid of her siren call. Tyler blinked harshly trying to gain his bearings.

"Welcome back," Wednesday told him with a sinister smile.

"Where the hell am I?" Tyler asked looking around with squinted eyes.

"Somewhere no one can hear your screams." I told him with a sneer. He looked at me and asked confused, "What's with the chains?"

I rolled my eyes and took a step forward and told him, "Don't ask stupid questions."

His big brown eyes looked into mine and said, "Sol come on. This is crazy", he looked over to Wednesday and told her, "I'm a normie!"

"That's only half true." Wednesday said bringing a familiar photo and shoving it into his face, "Do you recognize her? Perhaps if I hadn't been so distracted by my own mother hogging this photo, I would have noticed yours sooner. Your father fell in love and married an outcast." She explained to him.

"My mom was an outcast. That doesn't make me a monster." Tyler pleading looking around the messy art studio trying to get sympathy from the others.

"According to her personal medical records..." Wednesday started but was cut off by yet another stupid question from Tyler, "You stole her medical records?"

"Technically, Thing did." I told him with a smile, "He took them from your garage. Your father's quite the pack rat." I commented, I never did like him.

"Her postpartum depression triggered her condition." Wednesday informed us but Tyler shook his head, "My mom had severe bipolar disorder."

Wednesday and I shared a look, an annoyed look and I refrained from rolling my eyes. "We both know that's a lie. She was a Hyde. And your father has been living his life in dread, never quite sure whether or not she passed her condition on to you." Wednesday said walking slowly towards him, she was a dramatic one.

" Are you all gonna stand there and let her do this to me?" Tyler asked trying to get the others to set him free.

"Uh, guys? Enid just texted. Weem's suspicious. How long until he morphs into that... thing?" Ajax asked worried.

"I'm not the monster." Tyler pleaded harshly.

"You are. I saw it in a vision at the Weathervane." Wednesday told him sternly.

"Wait, you're basing all this off some vision you had after we kissed? I mean, is that something you can trust?" Tyler asked indecorously like she was crazy.

"You really are playing the innocent card into the ground" I commented behind him in his ear, giving him a side-eye. He flinched at me and looked at me with his watery brown eyes. They conveyed confusion but something deeper was hiding in the darkness.

"Wednesday, what are you doing?" Bianca asked confused seeing my pigtailed twin pull off her torture tools. I smiled at them remembering fond memories.

"Just some light torture. Don't worry, I won't leave a mark." Wednesday reassured her.

"Wednesday, hold on." Bianca scolded as she walked closer to Tyler who was trying to get away from her making the chains groan.

"Wait. Are you being serious?" Ajax asked yelled and I rolled my eyes at his naivety. "There's only one thing that a Hyde understands. Pain." I told him coldly with a glint in my eyes. I was ready to see some good old torture. Then Wednesday pulled a tased out of her back pocket and tased him in the neck.