Chapter 3 - Class D

Start from the beginning

I can say that there is maybe about 100 students above studying in this school, so giving money to them for 3 years straight is just amazing for me. I get that it's funded by the government but man, that was a lot of money.

{There are reasons for that Master. For now, let's just listen to what the teacher is about to say.}

As ciel said those. Sae sensei spoke in front of the class.

"I will now hand out your student ID cards. By using your card, you can access any of the facilities on campus, purchase goods from the store, and so on."

A card that can access any facilities on campus? Why is she giving us that?

"Also, be mindful about your points. As of now, you will be receiving 100,000 points that you can use for this month. 1 point is equivalent to 1 yen, so you can use this to buy every necessity you need. Also you're going to be evaluated by your merit so be mindful about your actions."

100,000 points that is equivalent to 1 yen per point are being handed to a high school students? Am I hearing this right?

*{Ciel. She just said that we will be receiving a 100,000 points, right?}

{Correct.}

*{Isn't that a little bit too much for a student to have?}

Even if this school was funded by the government, the amount of money being given towards the students are mind-boggling for me.

Those were my true feelings. Even when i was still the king of former Tempest Nation, people always calls me stingy but the truth is, I just want to produce great improvements by little the cost. So hearing the government give too much money for a brat like them is funny for me.

{Master. I think your Confused about something.}

Pulling me back at my thoughts, ciel suddenly told me those words.

*{What do you mean?}

{The teacher clearly didn't elaborate everything regarding the points system.}

*{What?}

{She said that students will be receiving 100,000 points for this month. But she didn't say that 100,000 points will be received every month.}

After realizing it, I completely understood what ciel was trying to say.

*{So it's a test, huh. What a clever thing to do.}

{I believe it is. By giving the students a false assumption, the school will judge on how the students will act. And based on what the teacher had just said, the merits made by the students will be the deciding factor of how much points they can get in the next month.}

If that's the case. Whoever made this method is a genius. She deliberately said that we will be receiving a large amount of points this month, which can buy everything we need. But she excluded the part of what will happened in the future month.

*{Ciel. Have anyone noticed about it?}

{Based on their reactions, no one have a clue about it.}

No one huh.

I looked around and see students chatting with one another, without having a clue of what this is all about.

"Hey wanna head out to the store later?"

"Sure I was headed there later so I don't mind."

"With this money we can buy everything we want."

"This school is the best isn't? I'm glad I am studying here."