Welcome to Kitty Hawk

Start from the beginning

"Hello?" A feminine voice yells from the master room.

"Shit." Jade swears, stuffing everything else she can grab in the bag and bolting out of the room. She makes a fast run to the staircase and looks up to notice a girl with short black hair looking down at her from above. 

"Who are you?" The girl asks, alarmed at the stranger.

"Fuck. Fuck." Jade yells, continuing her beeline towards the door.

"Hey, wait! Rafe! Someone's here!" The girl yells.

"No. No. No!" Jade yells, bolting out the door and onto her bike.

"Hey! Jade?! You get back here you bitch!" Rafe yells from the front door as he watches his sister ride away. "Hey!" He yells, again, grabbing a helmet to his motorbike and taking off after her.

"No! No!" Jade yells, trying to speed her way to the airstrip. She knew she couldn't beat him when he had a motorbike, and she had a bicycle, so she had to come up with a plan. Noticing a small but dangerous dip in the road she takes off towards it with Rafe on her tail and swerves away at the last second.

She looks back to notice Rafe had been thrown off his bike and had landed just on the left of it. She ditches her bike, praying that the lessons JJ had given her were going to pay off, and lifts Rafe's bike up from the ground and starts it up again.

"Hey! Jade, get off the fucking bike!" Rafe yells in protest, watching the girl take off with it.

"Fuck you!" She screams, speeding off at a very fast pace.

When she arrives at the airstrip, later than she attempted to do so, JJ visibly relaxes and smiles when she gets off the bike.

"What took you so long?" He laughs, pulling her into a hug.

"Rafe." She smiles, pulling him closer. 

"What? Are you hurt?" He asks, pulling her back and assessing her for any injuries.

"No. But his ego is." She laughs, pointing back to the bike. "Stole it." She explains.

"Well, I'll be damned." He laughs, high fiving her.

"Where are the others?" She asks, looking around and noticing they're not there. 

"In the plane. Kie still isn't here." JJ says.

"What?" Jade asks, panicing.

She runs into the plane and sees the others waiting patiently.

"Look who made it!" John B cheers with Cleo.

"Where's Kie?" Sarah asks, sitting up in her seat.

"She's not with me." Jade explains, stressing out and sitting down.

"Shit." Pope says, rubbing his head.

"It must be her parent's; they've been up her ass." Sarah explains.

"Something about boarding school." Jade adds. "Shit!" 

"Look, we're gonna have to do this without her." Pope states. 

"No. No way!" Jade protests. 

"Clearly she can't come!" Pope argues.

"Wait." Jade says, pulling Kie's phone out from her pocket when she borrowed it to call Sarah. "Please work." She begs, putting in the passcode. 

"What are you doing?" Sarah asks, walking over to her.

"Lily. Lily can help. We can call her and tell her to pay Kie a visit. AKA sneak her the fuck out of her house and over here." Jade smiles at her plan.