" Wh...at. Ha..ppen " she ask after looking at my room.

" Come here" i said to her she hesitately start coming toward me .

" Wha .t are ....you .doing" she ask in his broken voice.

" I want you ....i can have you you are my soon to be wife..right " i replies to her she nod her head i smirk.

Mature content

With in a second i grab her and remove her night gawn and throw her on the bed..

"Don't make any sound ...not a single voice ." I commanded her because i want to imagine eunji in place of her  and spread her leg.

Without any warning i showed my hole dick inside her hole ...

"Ahhhhhhhh" she scream due to pain but i cover her mouth with my palm and start thursting her in a fast paced..

" Ahh fuck ..eunjii ." I moan  with the through of inside eunji.

I keep thursting inside her until i cum..then i lay down beside her and look at her she is unconscious.

I Chuckled" such a weak bitch ..eunji i much better then you".

"But ...I have to remind her ....her place..." I said to myself in a mad tone..

END OF KIM TAEHYUNG POV

__________________________________

Today I am a little late for college, I have to submit my assignment today, as soon as I walk toward class, all the  students started staring at me and start whispering with each other.

While trying to ignore their stare, I walked into the class and here also all the students are looking at me.

That's when the teacher came in the class and  everybody sat on their seat , we submitted the assignment, today even Hezy did not sit near me, she was ignoring me.

i feet so weird .. Then the lecture took place and I called Hezy, then a girl came out from my side and said" You are looking very sexy in the photos".

And then  I felt as if my soul had left my body. No, this can't be happening, I ran out of the class in a panic and that girl started laughing...

I went to the washroom and turned on the phone,there are several miss call and the message from taehyung in which he  was  threatening me.

Then my eyes fell on the college group and I opened the group, my photos, half naked, the mobile fell down from my hand and I started crying.

Photo...

In these things only my face is visible . How can he do this with me What will I do now, these photos have been spread all over the college.

I kept crying in the washroom for hours,  i wiped my tears and start going out of the college, I can't live like this..

___________

After coming at home, I took the knife in my hand and started destroying my left hand, I will not be able to live with such disrespect..That man didn't let me leave in peace ...sorry mom dad i are very coward..

With this I close my eyes and cut my wrist... blood started coming out and slowly i also started to lose my consciousness.

"Eunjiiu..." I hear my name befor i completely lose my consciousness i want to diee...

______________________