Y/N's heart swelled with joy at Hades' words. He couldn't believe that the god he had fallen for was also attracted to him.

Y/N: "My lord, would you...would you consider being with me? I know it's unusual, but I cannot imagine my afterlife without you."

Hades looked at Y/N with a mixture of hesitation and longing. He had always been the god who kept his emotions guarded, but Y/N had touched a part of his heart that he had never known existed.

Hades: "Y/N, you are not like the other mortals. You have shown me a different side of life, a side that I never knew existed. I am willing to take a chance on you."

Y/N's heart swelled with joy as Hades took his hand, and they shared a passionate kiss by the river Lethe. From that moment on, they were inseparable, their love for each other burning like the fires of the Underworld.

But their happiness was short-lived. The other two brothers, Zeus and Poseidon, soon discovered that Hades had fallen for a mortal, and they were not pleased. They had always been competitive with each other, and they could not bear the thought of one of them losing to the other.

Zeus: "So, little brother, I hear that you have found a mortal to love. How amusing."

Poseidon: "Indeed. I always knew that Hades had a soft spot for the mortals. But to actually fall in love with one? That's a new low, even for you."

Hades: "Do not mock me, brothers. Y/N is different from any mortal I have ever met. He has captured my heart in a way that I never thought possible."

Zeus: "Well, we cannot have you falling for a mortal. It's beneath your station as a god. Besides, who knows what kind of mischief he could cause."

Poseidon: "Yes, we cannot allow you to be distracted by some mortal. You have duties to fulfill as the god of the Underworld."

Hades: "I will not let you dictate who I can love. Y/N means everything to me, and I will not let anyone take that away from me."

The brothers continued to argue and bicker, but Hades remained resolute in his love for Y/N. He refused to let anyone come between them, even if it meant defying his own brothers.

In the end, Hades and Y/N's love prevailed. They stood by each other through thick and thin, and their love grew stronger with each passing day. The other gods eventually came to accept their love, and they even started to see Y/N in a new light - as a mortal who had captured the heart of the god of the Underworld.

Y/N knew that he was blessed to have been loved by Hades, a god who was feared and revered by all. Their love had withstood the test of time, and they were blissfully happy in each other's company for all eternity.

Hades and Y/N spent their days exploring the depths of the Underworld, traversing the rivers Styx and Lethe, and discovering hidden gems in the darkness. They shared deep conversations about life, death, and the intricacies of the mortal and immortal realms.

Hades introduced Y/N to the wonders of the Underworld, from the beautiful fields of Asphodel to the hauntingly serene Elysium. Y/N, in turn, showed Hades the beauty of the mortal world, with its changing seasons, diverse landscapes, and the simple joys of life.

They shared moments of tenderness and passion, their love for each other growing stronger with each passing moment. Hades found solace in Y/N's presence, and Y/N found purpose in being the one to capture the heart of the god of the Underworld.

As the eons passed, their love remained unwavering. They faced challenges and obstacles together, but their bond never faltered. They were the epitome of true love, defying all odds and expectations.

One day, Hades surprised Y/N with a grand gesture. He took Y/N to the shores of the river Styx, where he got down on one knee and presented a ring made of black diamonds, forged from the very depths of the Underworld itself.

Hades: "Y/N, you have brought light to my darkness, and love to my cold heart. Will you do me the honor of becoming my eternal companion? Will you be mine for all eternity?"

Tears filled Y/N's eyes as he looked into Hades' eyes, overflowing with emotion.

Y/N: "Yes, my lord, with all my heart. I am yours for all eternity."

Hades slipped the ring onto Y/N's finger, and they sealed their love with a passionate kiss. The gods and souls of the Underworld rejoiced as the god of the Underworld and his mortal beloved pledged their eternal love to each other.

From that day on, Hades and Y/N ruled the Underworld together, side by side, as equals and as lovers. They were the epitome of true love, a love that transcended all boundaries and conquered all obstacles. Their love story became a legend that was passed down through the ages, a tale of love that was told and retold by gods and mortals alike, a testament to the power of love in its purest form. And they lived happily ever after in the depths of the Underworld, for all eternity.

And so, the love story of Hades and Y/N, the god and the mortal, continued to be written in the annals of mythology, a tale of love that would be remembered for all eternity. Together, they defied the odds, embraced their differences, and found solace, joy, and everlasting love in each other's arms in the realm of the Underworld.