Much to come

Alexandria, or commonly know as lexandria walked in to her house with a click of the door behind her, the lamp in the living room casted a dull glow, surreal to the dying light out doors she held a shopping bag filled with the basics.
Eggs, milk and a stem of 4 bruised bananas, the super market were all out of bread so to make up for that lexandria had spend her last 14 dollars on the small bag of flour she set on the dining room table. "I'm back losers" she shouted into the two story home thumps resinated from the stair case. Throwing her keys on the end table in the key jar with a click her eyes dart up at the calendar.
October 24 2018,
Her nineteenth birthday was lest then a month but it be rely symbolized much anymore.
She walked through the living room and into the kitchen as Tristan and Ember raced pasted each other pulling lexandria from her daze. pushing and shoving to meet the young women at the kitchen island, Tristan made it first laughing he picked her up and spun her in a circle "you got some food I see" he laughed as Ember dug threw the small bag she quickly toke it out and placed in in the fridge after unlocking the chains that kept other out of their life line supply of food, not mainly made to keep their friends from eating but made because paranoia would keep them from becoming walking skeletons.

"Weres the others?" Alexandria chirped, siting down and drumming her fingers along the smooth marble counter, Tristan sat ajar from her taking out a deck of 51 cards, Tristan had lost the queen of hearts but couldn't be bothered in buying a new deck. He had taken to gambling and card games as a way to earn income, jobs these day were rare but the young 7 people living in the home did there best to bring home the funds

"Clair, William and grim are out with the rebels, hopefully after this the government will bring down the price of food agian" lexandria laughed bitterly "with that logic Santa is real"
Tristan gasped "Santas not real?!!" Ember rolled her eyes

last time the three idiots went to rebel in the town square of halifax city the government officials acted with kindness lowering the price of common grocery slightly but now, a common carton of eggs cost as much as 18 big ones, so it made sense the the three friends would go to rebel at any chance they got.
Ember turned her write over and inspected the new watch she had gotten from Her mother a few week prior.

"It's getting late hopefully they will be back soon" she shrugged "jay is in bed work at the bakery really tried her out" lexandria nodded soberly and picked up the cards Tristan laid down for her, but she didn't pay much attention, jay was the only one that worked, her expertise in a kitchen had landed her a job at a bakery, that bartered bread and cookies for anything worth value, she worked ridiculous hours one time she had taken on 100 hours in a week but the owner so happy with her hard work paused her with enough bagels and bread to do them a few weeks.

Alexandria sighed, so much had happened in the recent weeks, it went from hanging out with friend and driving to the beach to biking to the shop and waiting in line for food and the price of oil sky rocketing from 2$ a litre to 8 dollars,

After the oil spill in the pacific only month and a haft ago, cheap gasoline and such became almost non existent to those below the first class. The oil dunes of Alberta no longer supplied the oil people needed to Canada, the rich oil in Russia crested to give any thing but dry cold earth. humanity had literally, sucked at fossil fuels from the earth and burned them. But unlike what humanity though things could get worst

This was only the beginning
And as the three young adult sat in their kitchen playing a relaxing game of crazy 8's screaming erupted from beyond the windows. followed by the sound of gun fire.

The windows shattered and scattered along the polished wood Alexandria and Tristan ducked for cover behind the dark wooden cupboards of the island they sat at mere seconds before ember was no where in sight as lexandria cliched her heart through her chest, it pumped against here rib cage and confusion clouded her brain. she desperately wanted to check for ember. but Tristan stopped her, "I think she went up stairs with jay"

His voice becomes non existent when the sound of the door being kicked open Tristan keeps a protective arm around Lexandria, 51 red and white cards are all sprawled across the counter tops and cool wooden floors but soon she heard the formilar voice above the gun fire and she shimmied from her best friends grasp, crawling on hands and knees as shards of glass pieced the palms of her hands. a window shattered into millions of glinting teeth as a glass beer bottle stuffed with what could only be a dish towel lit on one end with raging flames landed on the couch located a few feet in front of her, pain bolted up her left arm, closet to the flaming piece of ikea furniture and she cried out "Clair!" She yelled "William? grim!" Through the hall way she saw them, Grim bending over a male silhouette as Clair's screams and sods of distress echoed off the wall, grim shook her head and leaned back Clair threw her self at her boyfriend clawing at his chest in a desperate attempt to restart his heart, his blood stained her nails and her tears stained her face while blood oozed from a bucket wound hidden by torn fabric. the three friends all dress in rebel uniform, black hoodie and red face paint, but Alexandria no longer could tell paint apart from blood. Clair's clear blood eyes trained on her boyfriend of 8 months as grim, stood apartheid head in hands.

When lexandria so the glint, the glint of flames against glass much like the one used to destroy the couch, she screamed out a warning but her screams only mixed with the horrors of others
When the wall behind Clair turned in to satan's death trap

******************************
Hope you like the plot
Guess who is who and hope this make up for broken