°*• Chapter|Valley of Lies •*°

Start from the beginning

.
.
.
.
.

"...are you listening Yeonjun?" He was staring directly at the principal of Crown uni.

"I'm sorry sir." He says.

"We've informed your parents about what happened and they're on their way here." The principal paused as he continued to look down his feet.

"Yeonjun..." the principal called as he looked up.

"You've been such an excellent student, you were quite a model student. I just can't grasp why you would do such a thing..." the principal started but he only looked away.

"Is something going on with you?" The principal continued but before Yeonuun could answer, the door to the office opened revealing his parents.

"We are deeply sorry for the damage our son caused. We promise to provide necessary compensation for the damages so please pardon our son." His parents had said tot the principal.

"Actions like this normally gets suspension from school for a certain time plus disciplinary action and detention. Since your son was still quite an excellent student despite what he did and for your cooperation to this. I guess, we could settle to give
him detention for some time." The principal decided as his parents thanked them.

"What even got into your head to do something like that? Are you a thug Yeonjun?!" His father asked in anger when they left the office that and was on a secluded area of the school.

"Hon, calm down." His mom held his dad back.

"Calm down?! He damaged school property! Not just one but two instruments..." his dad went on to curse in anger thay had fallen to deaf ears.

Yeonjun just felt like his senses went numb that he couldn't hear anymore until he felt a sting on his cheek.

"Are you listening to me Yeonjun?!" His father snapped.

"Hon! Stop it! Calm down! I'll talk." His mom pushed his dad aside as Yeonjun looked at his mom who carefully looked at his cheek with a sigh.

"You understand why your dad is angry right?" His mom started and he simply nods.

"Don't think that because I'm not yelling, I'm not mad... because I am. Yeonjun, whatever lead you to this. Please tell me." His mom said and he felt his hand clench and unclenched.

"Does it even matter if I explain?" Yeonjun mutters.

"Excuse me?" His mom reacts.

"Its not like you'd understand." Yeonjun looks.

"Then make us understand then." His father who was listening in came close.

"This is what's frustrating dad, you say that as if you'd try but you won't or rather, you wouldn't. Because your view is always right and mine isn't." Yeonjun snapped.

"Is this about that supposed dream of yours?" His father questions silencing him.

"No... its not about that." He lied.

"Then what? If this is due to that, it most certainly isn't doing you any good. I mean look what happened-"

"Then it must be a relief for you." Yeonjun muttered to himself, looking away.

"Excuse me?" His father raised a brow.

"Yeah because if that were truly the case, you'd have all the reason to make me stop." Yeonjun couldn't help but say.

"You do not talk to us that way." His mom reacted.

"We've already discussed this and if you act-"

"Did it not occur to you that maybe its starting to suffocate me?" Yeonjun blurts out cutting his mom off.