"G-Garp!" She quickly got up "Give me a break! Please have mercy on me! Ace is 10 years old now!"

"Already? How is he?" Garp replied, that took Leecy's attention. She suddenly stopped running when Luffy tackled her down "Tag, you're it!" Luffy said but turned to see where Leecy was looking at.

"We can't handle him anymore! You have to take him!" Dogra implored meanwhile Dadan was watching the kids laying on the floor behind Garp.

"And those brats?!" Dadan gulped, fearing the worst.

"Look after them, too" Was all that Garp said as he picked up his grandchildren.

"Sup" "Yo"

Dadan could already fell her heart speeding up, she was too old for this. She had her hands already full with Ace and now Garp was leaving her not one, but two kids?!

"Who are those kids?" Dadan inquired, seeing as this shameless man infront of her was ignoring her pale face.

"My grandchildren"

And hell broke lose.

While Garp was blackmailing Dadan into taking her of his grandchildren

While Garp was blackmailing Dadan into taking her of his grandchildren. Luffy and Leecy slowly made their way to the edge of the forest, they had seen soo many interesting things on their way to the cabin. They hadn't even entered the forest yet when suddenly something fell on Luffy's face.

"What is it?" Leecy asked Luffy as he felt the sticky substance on his face.

"Ew, spit. Gross! Who did it?!"

Leecy cleaned the spit out of Luffy's face with her handkerchief -which she was now disposing- and she saw something fast move on ther periphereal vision. Whatever that was, was now on Leecy's bad side. Spitting is a nasty thing to do but doing it on someone face? She wasn't goning to let that slide. Let it be a animal or a person, she was gonna smack them, and hard.

"Are you back, Ace?" Magra yelled, having been watching the kids since they arrived.

Then Garp turned to look at the 10 year old boy, sitting on a giant corpse of an animal.

"Luffy, Leecy, this is Ace. He's 3 years older, I think?" Garp muttered the last bit, walking over to his other grandson. "You are gonna live thim them from today, Ace"

"You can't just do that!" The bandits argued.

"Got any problem with that?" Garp turned to the bandits with a scary look.

"We'll take them!" Soon Garp leave the children be while he went inside the cabin demanding for food. Ace then hop off the dead animal and walked straight to the cabin.

"Say sorry!" Luffy demanded from the boy, Leecy was looking from top to bottom at Ace. She knew she shouldn't judge people, but god forgive her, he was just making it harder with that smug look of his.

Seeing no response from the other boy, she proceeded to do what she called justice. She spit on her hand, ran towars Ace and smeared the spit on the nape Ace's neck.

"What the?!-" Just then, Ace acknowledged the girl behind him. Leecy sticked out her tongue and ran towards the cabin with Luffy short on her trails. Now Ace was pised off, who do they think they were? Just some no-name kids the old geezer is leaving for others to look after, just like him.

He'll show them who's the one in charge at dinner.

Dinner had been definitely something. Leecy was at loss of words on how to describe the events of the last 15 minutes. Everyone was fighting for meat. Fighting. Like animals. Even Luffy had joined the quarrel, pouting at leaving empty handed. Now the twins were eating a small bowl of plain white rice.

Garp had left not much later after dinner, waving his hand to the twins from the distance.

It was just past noon when the twins decided to explore the forest. Luffy suggested to bring Ace with them but Leecy declined. She didn't like that boy.

Luffy didn't insist. It wasn't like he was desperate to befriend the boy, after all he had Leecy! They had been together since... ever! Just the two of them against the world. So exploring the ends of the forest with Leecy sounded like an exciting adventure. Maybe they would find interesting bugs, even if his twin didn't appreciate them as much as he does. Or even find other animals, he was still hungry after the fiasco that had been dinner and just the thought of meat made him drool.

And so, they entered the forest.

Word count: 1224

A/N: I know this chapter was a bit boring but I needed to set things first! Next chapter the twins will interact more with Ace and meet a noble-looking boy!