𝐈𝐱. 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

"I am is a woman I need to carry an Heir." Alyssa states "Aemond may be a couple years younger then I am but If it makes our family whole again"

"Alyssa that is gre-" Rhaenyra speaks as she is cut of by her husband.

"That's not happening" Daemon snaps.

"It's my choice is it not" Alyssa snarls back.

"No it's mine and your mother's choice." Daemon states "Rhaenyra"

"It's our choice yes" Rhaenyra adds.

As the family watch the two argue Luke buts in "Alyssa I want you to stay here"

Alyssa looks at her brother and shakes her head.

"Sweet brother your the only one Who I would listen to. But I wouldn't mind marrying Aemond" Alyssa tells him as he let's out a small chuckle at her nonsense.

Rhaenyra and Daemon stop arguing as Alyssa gets up "I think I shall send a raven to Queen Alicent"

"Alyssa" Rhaenyra warns her daughter as she rolls her eyes "Sit back down"

Alyssa just shakes her head as she begins to walk away. 

"Alyssa your being difficult Sit down." Daemon snaps.

Alyssa doesn't listen to anyone as she walks past her youngest Brother and leans down to place a kiss on his cheek "Goodnight Lucerys"

"Goodnight Sister"

************************************

Alyssa had changed into her nightgown and let her hair down as she paced around her room as . She wanted to yell at someone. Why did she have to say all that, Did she want to marry Aemond. No was it a good idea yes.

It would sort everything between the Hightower and her family. Otto and Alicent would have there blood somewhat in the throne. Her mother's claimed would be safe.

"You not marrying him" Alyssa heard him as she stopped pacing to see Daemon.

"You cannot prevent that" Alyssa snaps "I've been so stupid"

"Why did you even bring it up Alyssa" Daemon snaps walking more into the room "Go on tell me"

"I-I don't know" Alyssa dmits as Daemon looks her up and down only now realising she was wearing nothing but her nightgown "Did you come here to yell at me or stare Uncle"

Daemon didn't say a word as he rushed over to her and capturing her lips in his. He wrapped his arms around her waist as Alyssa kissed back.

Alyssa broke the kiss as she grinned at him "Are you going to answer or not"

"Your mine and you know that" Daemon whispered in a low voice "I want you to remember that Alyssa. Do you want me"

Alyssa nods her head as he smirks.

"Consent Zaldrītsos" (Little dragon)

"I want you, I want this"

Alyssa was soon pushed back on her bed as she pulled her nightgown of then laid back allowing Daemon to attack her neck. She let out a small moan as he stopped.

"Daemon" She whined as he looked at her. He quickly pulled his top of as Alyssa watched him throw it to the floor. Alyssa hands found there way across his chest as she slowly moved them over the scars he had.

Daemon took hold of her hands  moving them away from his chest and pinned them above her head.

"Are you sure" He asks he once more looking in her eyes. Alyssa nods her head as Daemon chuckles "Words Zaldrītsos" (Little dragon)

"Please just fuck me already" Alyssa snaps. That was all she had to say for Daemon to let her go and quickly undo his trousers. Alyssa watches as Daemon kicks them of then turns all his attention back to her. He kept her hands pinned above her head as he slowly pushed inside of her. Alyssa gasped at the feeling as she kept her eyes looking at his.

Alyssa let out a small. Moan as she felt him push all the way inside her. Daemon groaned slightly at the feeling of her tightening around her.

"Daemon move" Alyssa whispers as Daemon thrsusted slowly beginning at a slow pace for her. He didn't want to hurt her, he never wanted to.

As Alyssa moans got louder Daemon went a faster pace. Thrusting fast and hard as she kept moaning. He let go of her hands as he move it down to her clit and began to rub it.

"Daemon fuck" Alyssa screamed as he felt her cum. He gave a few final thrusts before he let go inside of her. He pulled out of her and rolled of her as she turned in the bed.

"Your mine Zaldrītsos" (Little dragon) he remind sher as he places a small kiss on her head.

An- First ever Time writing smut is absolutely awful. 😳