𝐈𝐱. 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Princess" The lady stood up with Joffrey in her arms.

"May I see him Lady Meriae" Alyssa asked as The lady nodded her head and walked over to Alyssa. Alyssa took hold of her brother as she looked at him "Has he said his first word yet"

"Not yet Princess" Lady Meriae answered as she stepped back.

"He looks just like Lucerys when he was young" Alyssa smiles as she walks over to his cot and places her brother down. She grabbed the small blanket and tucked him in. She them walked away from her brother "When was the last time my mother came and saw the prince Lady Meriae"

"She comes and sees the prince sometimes, not as often now as she did before Prince Aegon was born" Meriae admitted As Alyssa frowned "Princess I'm sure Your mother has been busy"

"Yet she finds time to see Aegon" Alyssa snaps "I'm sure Joffrey is in good care with you and the other lady's who look after him. But she is also his mother. Joffrey is special to me Lady Meriae. He remind me of my father"

"I'm sure Ser Laenor would have loved seeing the prince grow up"

"I'm sure My father would" Alyssa smiles softly "Lady Meriae I'll leave you be now. I know my brother is in good care"

"Thank you princess"

************************************

Alyssa was upset with her mother. Knowing She was spending more time With Aegon then she did with Joffrey. Joffrey was the last thing that reminded her of her father.

Yes he was only ten moons old but she loved him. She knew Harwin would have came back at some point if he didn't die. He would fight for his family, as Alyssa would do.

Alyssa was never called a bastard by her uncles as she had the Targaryen look. But she and most people knew Harwin strong was her father. Espically when Jace and Luek followed along. Her two brothers were the spitting image of Harwin and if she had to be honest. They also had the same hair couler as Larys. There biological uncle.

She never thought of speaking to the man when she lived at Kingslanding
He was always there lurking around. At Alicents side. She never knew why the man was so interested in Alicent.
But she never wanted to know why or Get to know her uncle. So Joffrey and her two brothers were all the family she had.

************************************

"Family" Alyssa mutters as she walks into the dining room. Taking a seat at the end of the table besides jace.

"Alyssa were have you been" Daemon asks as he looks at her.

"With Joffrey" Alyssa admits "I was seeing my brother unlike some other people"

"Why don't we eat" Rhaenyra sugggets .

"Indeed" Daemon utters.

"You do that was over the line siater" Jacerys snaps to her.

"Just eat your dinner Jace" Alyssa whispers back. As she looks over to see her mother and Daemon in conversation together.

"Mother is trying her best" He scoffs at her as Baela spoke up.

"Jace" Baela whispers "You can't treat her that way."

Jace rolls his eyes as Alyssa sends a soft smile to Baela.

"Mother perhaps A alliance between us and The Hightower is in order" Alyssa says and everyone looks at her. All with different looks.

"Alyssa what are you suggesting" Rhaenyra questions her daughter.