CHAPTER 8

We can see the Rust Bucket has stopped by on a desert road, at an ice cream parlor.

And it was where we see Izuku and Shina both getting ice cream while Inko was busy using the local ATM. A dirty red pickup truck pulls up to the same spot, and a big burly man walks up to Inko.

"Outta the way, "Grandma". I got a major withdrawal to make!"He says this while he shoves Inko to the ground and all she did was look up and seeing a buck-toothed man in front of her smiling with a arrogant look on his face face Inko realizing that this man seems to be the other man's associate.

In the parlor, the kids were choosing their ice cream. With a frowning old man who was serving them.

"What do you have that's non-fat with less than 3% sugar?" Shina asked the Parlor Worker who responded while saying napkins towards Shina, who was frowning at at old man and then turn his attention towards Izuku.

"What about you, kid?" The Parlor asked Izuku who was about to respond only to get cut off when he heard the sound of large chains.

When he looked out the window, he saw a burly man walking to the ATM with a chained metal hook but as he focused more he saw that his mother was on the ground and that made him narrow his eyes.

All Izuku said that he'll have a Rocky Road and running out of the parlor and activating his watch.

'No one pushes my Mom!' That was his thought as he slammed down on the watch.

Meanwhile Outside, the burly man digs the hook into the ATM and yells to his associate in the pickup.

"Hit it!" He said towards the buck-toothed man who tries pumping the gas, but nothing happens. Suddenly, the wheel melts out of his hands and the entire dashboard forms into what looks to be a black,Green and White substance.

"Sorry buddy, your cash request has been denied!"

The substance spoke as it merges with the entire pickup and kicks the man out the door. The substance then forms into a more humanoid like form with the watches symbol on its chest.

The burly man glared while grabbing the hook and causing his muscles to bulge up and swing it in the air and throwing it at the techno like creature which was Izuku's alien that was named Upgrade, The Alien simply lets the chain wrap around his arm and pulls the man, launching him into a pole. As he tries to get up he was stopped by Inko, who puts her foot on his chest.

"Where do ya think you're going?" Inko asked while giving the man a glare which caused him to see his life flash before his eyes and collapsed while foam formed in his mouth.

Inko then turned towards her son, congratulating him on a good job.

Izuku just nodded and asked his Mom what's next on the next stop and as soon as she said their visiting Vera which was Inko's Aunt...and also said their spending the weekend there...Izuku in his alien form hit the floor in a pudlde of goo.

"Grrrreeeeeeeeeeaaaat how...exciting"

Izuku said this while Shina simply poked him with her finger as she was curious towards Upgrades physicality.

The Rust Bucket continues driving through the hot like desert

"Wow When Aunt Vera said she wanted to "move away from it all", she really meant it!"

"Aw man, this summer was supposed to be about F-U-N, not hanging out at Aunt Vera" Izuku said with Shina placing her chin on Izuku's shoulder getting his attention.

"Well, I like Aunt Vera, Izuku and I'm sure deep down you do too" Shina said towards her cousin who simply just sighs.

"That's because you and her have things in common, me on the other hand...I'm pretty sure I'm gonna deal with something that's Similar to Mom's cooking"

As soon as he said that both him and Shina bad to duck away from a moving object that almost hit Izuku in the face.

"Diss my food again young man and I'll be making it until you're 18"

Inko said while raising one of her hands signaling that she just used used quirk this just made Izuku to shiver if he makes the mistake to downplay his mother's cooking when summer ends...oh boy.

Izuku only nodded his head which made Inko to deactivate her quirk while Shina was busy getting up from the ground a bit and grabbing Izuku by the back of his collar and pulling him to sit down while she was busy holding onto him like he was her lifeline.

Meanwhile near a nice house and on a lawn was where we see Vera who was speaking with an elderly man who goes by Marty, a neighbor of hers.

"It's been years since I've seen Inko and the kids! I'm not sure I'll even recognize them! Stop by and say hello."

Vera said towards Marty who responded with a kind gesture while retiring to his apartment. The blinds were closed as that occurred He puts on a scary movie and gets a bowl of snacks next to him as he was focused on the screen, he didn't realize that some sort of sentient green glob of liquid suddenly slithers up next to the bowl and with no reaction time,Marty gasps when he first feels it on his hand.

"Help me-!" The glob jumps to his face, muffling his cries.

Forgive me for not updating since I'm in a slump and it seems I don't have much motivation to continue any of my stories since I'm currently working and my schedule is all over the place so it might take a while for me to have the strength and motivation to write any chapters for any of my stories.
But until then hope you guys enjoy this chapter for this book and I hope you like it.
Anyways stay safe, stay healthy and peace out.