CHAPTER 6

Nobody's POV:

The Krakken rushes towards land and Captain Shaw tries to warn the dock-goers by ringing the ship's bell.

Shina:How many times does that Izuku think I'm gonna fall for this?

The Krakken rears out of the water, slumping back down and crushing the pier to pieces, sending the people standing on it into the water. Shina pops back up to the surface and gasps.

Shina:That's not Izuku.

Shaw:I told ya!-- It's real! The Krakken lives!

Inko:Sail now, gloat later. (To Izuku.) Someone's got to rescue those people.

Izuku:I'm on it

Izuku runs and leaps off the side of the boat into the water. Priming the watch to transform.

Izuku:Alright Ripjaws to the rescue if not I gotta think fast if choose a different transformation.

Izuku dips below the surface and transforms with a green flash and the transformation he got was.

XLR8:dang I said Ripjaws, not XLR8 *sigh* of course it get randomized!

The Krakken dives, heading towards Shina and the other civilians trapped in the water.

XLR8:well I guess I know what I'm doing just hope it works Here goes nothing...

Izuku then runs on the water's surface, almost slipping but reaching the people in trouble, snatching Shina out of the way of the Krakken and to land.

XLR8:Shina You okay?

Shina(Coughing water.) I think so, thanks for the save Izuku.

Izuku then splashes mud on Shina as he takes off towards the Krakken.

Shina:Hey! You did that on purpose YOU BAKA!

Izuku chuckled while he rushes and takes the other people in need back to land with Shina.

Jonah:Get us out of here!

Jonah's crewmate, 'Duane' sails the boat away, with the Krakken taking notice and going after it, rearing up against it and rocking the boat greatly.

Jonah:Whoa!

The Krakken rushes towards it again, but is stopped by XLR8 creating a water tornado on the surface, scaring it back. Izuku jumps onto the boat. The Krakken swims to the front of the boat and tries to grab a crate off of it using it's front tendrils.

Jonah:No you don't!

Jonah leaps, hanging onto the crate to stop it from being taken.

Izuku thought and decided to help by grabbing the Krakken's tendril and dragging it backwards to prevent the crate from being moved. The monster knocks Izuku backwards and tries again to get the box, but Izuku roots himself on the ship's ground, and uses XLR8's fast moving feet to kick the Krakken's jaw as it comes towards the ship. After being kicked in the underjaw, the Krakken reals backwards roaring and retreats.

Jonah:Thanks for the hand, and the feet!

XLR8(Hissing, and pealing back his mask.) What's so important in that crate-- that you'd risk your life for it?

Jonah:Um... Our lunch!

XLR8:You almost got munched for a few sandwiches?
XLR8:that's sounds bullshit

The Krakken jumps out the water and grabs the crate while they're talking, bringing it back into the water before it can be stopped. As it does, Izuku's timer starts ticking red.