𝗥𝗘𝟰:𝗥 || [4] BLOOD

Start from the beginning

He ordered in a low voice, her only reply was a nod before the two of the crouched down when they saw some infected villager inside the stone ruins. What is worst is that there are many bear traps they have set up on the floor.

Leon silently crouched and walked behind the infected and silent killed it from behind. Dropping it to the floor without making a sound, he beckons Rosie that the cost was clear and followed after him.

Rosie's eye caught their gear inside a locked cell.

"Leon."

She whispered pinching and pulling his ear with her fingers while pointing at the cell.

"Agh-!"

He groaned in pain and glared at her lightly, she just smiled in return before the two of them continued walking around the stone building trying to find a way to enter the cell.

The female laughed quietly when she saw a small frown on Leon's face after pulling on his ear.

"I'll get revenge later."

He vowed before stabbing another infected on the neck.

She nervously laughed at his response before joining his side as they continue walking around to find a way to enter and get their gears.

Rosie saw a wheel that needed to be turned, so with all her weak strength all together she turned the wheel as much as he can, Leon looked around trying to find what could be activated and he saw the gates of the cell opening.

Sadly closing slowly when she released the wheel, the two gave each other a look before nodding their heads together.

"Sooo... Who holds the wheel?"

She asked.

The two stared... And stared... Before...

They both snapped their hands out, Leon held out a fist hand, while Rosie held out a peace sign.

"Damn it."

Rosie cursed before turning back to the wheel. Leon smirked at the lady infront of him before teasingly kissing her cheek then rushing away.

The action caused the ravenette the freeze up, he has never done that before to her. Except the forehead kissed, but in the cheek? This is different.

"Oi, you little shit. When are you going to open this up?"

Finally snapping out of trance she turned back to the wheel and finally opening the doors of the cell.

Leon entered it and grabbing both of their gears and the extra herbs that is laying around.

"We'll be taking these back."

He muttered before opening the other door which was closer to where Rosie was.

"You can let go now, sweetheart."

Hearing a relief grunt she finally released the wheel before falling down with a sigh, Rosie was grumpy because she knew she could have joined Chris when it comes to hitting the gym and lifting weights. Oh how weak her arms are, but she makes up for it running.