Synopsis

This is a story about a young hard working girl who got a full scholarship from a well known university her name is Tala Amara. Hindi na siya nag dalawang isip pa na mag send ng application for scholarship sa University at isa siya sa napili at hindi lang basta bastang scholarship ang ibigay sakaniya kundi full scholarship at talagang pinag hirapan niya din na makapasok sa school na un dahil isa ito sa mga pangarap niyang paaralan. She's doing everything for her family kase siya ang bumubuhay sa sarili niyang pamilya.

She crossed paths with the four richest people with different personalities and by meeting them she didn't know that once she set foot on the University her life will change.

What will happened to her if she'll met the four of them again? She thought she would never see them again but it was too late when she found out that the school she was attending belonged to the four families. Her world will turns up side down when the four of them will eventually falls for her but who will she ends up with?

Oxford Students call the four as the Deities or Four Deity because of their beauty is undeniable. They were friends since they were kids kase mag kakaibigan ang pamilya nila. Hindi naging hadlang na iba iba ang kanilang ugali at kahit madalas silang hindi mag kakasundo sa iisang bagay ay nasusulosyonan naman nila agad. Matalik silang mag kakaibigan at alam nila walang makapaghihiwalay o wala silang pag aawayan until they will meet the one that will change their cycle they will start to treat each other as rival and start to have a conflict between them just because of Tala.

What will happen if they will start courting the woman that caught their attention? May mag paparaya ba, may susuko ba, o lalaban sila hanggang sa dulo? Paano nilang mapapaibig ang isang babaeng kahit nagagandahan sakanila ay immune naman ito sa charm nila.

Sino ang pipiliin ng puso ni Tala? Ang babaeng walang puso, ang babaeng babaero, ang babaeng sobrang perfect, o ang babaeng makulit ang pagkatao?

Four hearts are beating crazy for her but can they win her heart?