Part 7

You and your classmates gathered your belongings and walked out of the classroom in groups, talking and laughing as you made your way to the dorms. Kyoka had gone with the Bakusquad, Hitoshi with the Dekusquad, and you and Yuga were the last people to leave with the Shoji Squad. Koda doesn't like the crowded hallway so you all sat in the classroom and talked as the rest of the students filed out of the school. 

Y/N: We don't have homework, do we?

Yuga: No, I don't think so. 

Fumikage: Why? What did you have in mind? 

Y/N: *grins* Who wants to go out for ice cream later? 

Shoji: Ooh, ice cream does sound good. 

Sato: Ice cream always sounds good. 

Y/N: Exactly. Who's in? 

Yuga: I want the sparkliest scoop of ice cream. 

Ojiro: Count me in. 

Koda: Y-yeah, I like ice cream. 

Sato: I would never say no to ice cream! 

Shoji: Me neither. 

Dark Shadow: Fumi, say yes!! I want to go!

Fumikage: Okay, okay, I'm in. 

Dark Shadow: *glares*

Fumikage: *eye roll* We're in. 

Y/N: All right! I'll text the group chat later to tell Kyo and Toshi. 

All plans settled, and the Shoji Squad has officially exited the building. 

You all went to your respective dorms to rest for a while before getting ready to go to the ice cream parlor, just a few blocks down from the school. Which is kind of a long walk, considering how the school campus is perched on top of a giant hill.

The first thing you do when you get to your dorm is change into a comfy sweatshirt and shorts. After hugging yourself with the puffy sleeves, you start to somewhat organize the stuffed animals and pillows and blankets that are now scattered all over your room from the little game of "tag" you and Fumikage played the night before. You threw all of the bed pillows onto your bed and put the big pillows in the empty corner of your room along with the stuffed animals you don't usually sleep with. Now you have a little corner in your room covered in fluff and a pile of plush on your bed. You leap onto the plushy bed and bury yourself under the pillows.

That's when you hear your door open. You don't move.

Hitoshi: Y/N? 

...

Hitoshi: She's not here, guys. 

The door closes and you wait a few seconds before letting a giggle.

Y/N: Hehehe. He doesn't know I'm in here. 

That's when you realize that he was probably looking for you so you could all go get ice cream. You burst out of the bed, knocking half the pillows off the bed again, and run to your closet. You find a cute and casual enough outfit for an ice cream hang-out with friends. You pull white shorts and a pink-and-white plaid skirt over your legs and a brown sweatshirt on top. Knee-high socks slightly crumpled on your calves and brown hightop Converse platforms laced perfectly, you are now ready to go. You grab your off-white purse from your desk and shove a bunch of stuff into it. Wallet, phone, pouch of pads and tampons, emergency meds, extra hair ties and scrunchies, sketchbook, small pencil bag, and Airpods. You zip your bag and sling it over your shoulder and dash out the door. And immediately swinging the door open again to turn off the lights. No wasting electricity in my dorm.