Part 6

Eyes... eyes... everywhere... looking at... me. 

You stood in front of the doorway with Fumikage beside you and Mr. Aizawa behind the both of you. You could feel the burning of your class's gaze even as your eyes burned into the wall as you tried to avoid making eye contact with anyone. You had noticed Hitoshi look away and Kyoka and Yuga covering their smirks with worried expressions when they saw you with Fumikage. You involuntarily began to shrink behind Fumikage which you didn't even notice until he grabbed your hand. You whipped your head around to look at him with wide eyes. He turned to meet your gaze and gave an encouraging smile as well as a small squeeze. Just that little gesture was enough to make your insides scream. You blinked a few times and smiled back at him. 

Suddenly, you felt Mr. Aizawa's hand on your shoulder and flinched. You and Fumikage turned to see Mr. Aizawa leaning forward to say, "This is cute and all but we kind of need to start class." He gave the both of you a light nudge, forcing you to enter the classroom.

You both blushed but nodded in understanding and walked to your seats. You and Fumikage sat next to each other and he didn't let go of your hand until the two of you sat in your seats. Neither of you realized that the whole class was watching you until you sat down and raised your head to see that all eyes were still on you. Both of you put your heads down to avoid all of their gazes.

Soon, Aizawa began class and everyone's attention averted from you and Fumikage. Thankfully.

And once again, during Ectoplasm's exstrenuously long and boring lecture on polynomial equations and expressions, you saw a sparkle in the window. You froze when you saw it and then decided that you were being delusional. Until you saw it again. There's no way you were that delusional. Right?

Right.

You slowly and nervously turned around to see Kyoka and Yuga staring fireballs at you and Hitoshi trying to meet your eyes but chickening out each time he came close. You glanced at Kyoka, signaling toward Hitoshi. She nodded toward you then at him. Sigh. Guess you'll have to start the awkward conversation.

Y/N: <Sooo....> 

Y/N: <You're making it a lot more difficult by avoiding my gaze. You know that, right?>

Directing that at Hitoshi, he whipped his head around so fast that his whole body moved as well, knocking over his math notebook which revealed a doodle of Kaminari. You smirked. What better way to apologize than to tease him as you usually do?

Y/N: <Don't act like we didn't just see that.> 

Kyoka: <Ooh, Kaminari, huh?> 

Yuga: <I approve.>

Hitoshi: <Wha- Yu, it's not like we're getting married.> 

Yuga: <In that case, I give both of you my blessing.> 

Y/N: <Agreed.>

Kyoka: <Yup.>

Hitoshi: <Oh, yeah? What about you and Tokoyami, Y/N? Or should I say your "Fumi~"?>

Kyoka: <Dang, he got you.>

Yuga: <I thought there was something going on there.>

Y/N: <Wha- There is nothing going on between us.>