Part 4

You open your eyes to see Fumikage's face. At first, you were surprised until your mind registered everything that happened last night then you understood why there was a bird in your bed. You calmed yourself down so that you wouldn't wake him. His arms were wrapped around you so you couldn't get up, instead, you just studied his face. Well, you admired his face but you told yourself that you were studying it. After a few minutes, his face twitched and he began to shift. You realized that he was waking up and immediately laid your head back down and closed your eyes. You felt him wake up and when there was no movement or noise, you realized that he was looking at you. He soon sat up and shook you awake. 

Fumikage: Y/N, wake up. 

Y/N: *pretending to still be asleep* Mmh

Fumikage: "Cute" It's time to get up. 

You sat up and did your best to look tired and it seemed to work. You rubbed your eyes and yawned and stretched which felt really good even though it was just an act. Fumikage rubbed your back as you "woke yourself up". You sat there, slumped over with your most tired expression. Fumikage got up from the bed and stood looking down at you. You didn't know what to do next so you just stayed in the same position. He moved in front of you and crouched so that you were unintentionally looking at him. You raised your eyebrows at him. To your surprise, he put his hands on your sides and lifted you up. You made no independent movements as he adjusted your position so that he could carry you bridal style. One arm under your knees and one arm supporting your torso, he carried you out of your bedroom and made his way toward his dorm. You overlapped your hands on your stomach and did your best to maintain the tired expression. In fact, you did so good looking half-asleep that you fell asleep in Fumikage's arms. 

Fumikage didn't realize you were asleep until he attempted to set you down on the floor in a standing position and watched you crumple to the floor. 

Dark Shadow: Real smooth, buddy.

Fumikage: Shut up. 

Fumikage picked you up again and, this time laid you on the bed. And, though he was tempted to lay down next to you and cuddle, he grabbed his uniform from his closet and went to his bathroom to get ready for school. You sat up from the bed and rubbed your eyes just as Fumikage was buttoning his jacket. 

Fumikage: Ah, good morning. Did you sleep well? 

Y/N: Yeah, I did. 

You tried to keep the response as nonchalant as possible because you were actually freaking out about falling asleep while he was carrying you and then sleeping in his bed. 

Dark Shadow: Good morning, Y/N!! 

Y/N: Good morning, Dark Shadow. 

You smiled at the shadow of a bird and petted his head as you greeted him. Fumikage smiled softly at the sight of you getting along so sweetly with his quirk. 

Fumikage: You should probably get ready for school, Y/N. I can hear the rest of our classmates in the common area. 

Your eyes widened and you jumped out of bed, earning a pout from Dark Shadow that the head pats ended. You ran out of the room and straight to your dorm, almost colliding with Uraraka on the way. She was surprised to see you but then looked in the direction that you came from to see Tokoyami and Dark Shadow coming out of their dorm. She turned back to where you were going just in time to see you shut the door to your dorm. 

Once you were in your room, you jumped onto your bed and squealed, rolling back and forth on the bed causing your stuffed animals to fall to the floor. You ran out of breath and realized you had school so you jumped out of bed and went full-sprint to the bathroom but tripped on a stuffed animal and faceplanted. You fell with a loud thud that shook the room. You heard somebody outside your room. 

Sero: Y/N? Are you okay? 

Y/N: Uh, yeah! I'm good!

You quickly got up and maneuvered around your mess of a room and went to the bathroom. You washed your face, brushed your teeth, and changed into your uniform. Too lazy to do your hair, you brushed it out and slipped on a headband. You grabbed your bag and ran out the door and ran right back into your room to grab your phone off the nightstand. You exited your room again and almost bumped into Fumikage. 

Fumikage: Whoa-

He grabbed your shoulders to stop you before you fell. You regained balance and then brushed off the nonexistent dust on your skirt. 

Y/N: Oh, sorry-

Fumikage: It's fine. Now let's go eat breakfast. 

The two of you made your way to the elevator and it wasn't until the doors opened to the common area that you remembered what happened with Hitoshi. You grabbed Fumikage's arm just as he was about to leave the elevator and pulled him back. Everyone else in the common area watched as the elevator doors closed in front of you and Fumikage. 

Fumikage: Wha- Why did you close the doors? 

He looked down at you but you were also looking down and he couldn't see your face. You let go of his arm and held yours instead. 

Y/N: Sorry. You can go eat, I'll just go to class early.

Fumikage: What? Why? 

Y/N: Remember what happened yesterday? 

Fumikage: Oh. The thing with Shinso. 

You nodded and started fidgeting with the buttons on your uniform. 

Y/N: I don't know what to say to them and I'm not ready to confront them. So I'll skip breakfast and go to class early. 

Fumikage: How are you gonna get to class without seeing them in the common area? 

Y/N: Secret. 

Fumikage: Well, I guess I have to go to this secret place with you. 

Y/N: Wha- Okay- 

You click the button for your floor and look up at Fumikage as the elevator began to move. 

Y/N: To my dorm's balcony! 

And right then and there, Fumikage had the most terrified and concerned look on his face.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

hehehehehehhe

I believe that was a fairly hilarious end of the part. 

I hope you enjoyed, have a good day!!